Seeking Femdom Doujin [Selling a kingdom]

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
I'm trying to find a H-comic where a king/ruler gets dominated by an aristocratic woman. Basically the premise of the story is that he gives her the country's money, valuables and eventually the country itself in exchange for sexual acts with the woman. It was originally a Japanese comic, but it was translated to English if I remember correctly

If anyone can find it, thanks in advance.

Spray90290328

Feb 8, 2023
I'm trying to find a H-comic where a king/ruler gets dominated by an aristocratic woman. Basically the premise of the story is that he gives her the country's money, valuables and eventually the country itself in exchange for sexual acts with the woman. It was originally a Japanese comic, but it was translated to English if I remember correctly

If anyone can find it, thanks in advance.
If you haven't found it yet, pretty sure its this one.
[Dokutoku no M (Denchi)] Koukyuu Shoufu no Baikoku Maso-ka Choukyou ~Juusha Baikyaku Hen~ | I became a a Masochist and Sold out my country at the Hands of this High Class Prostitute. [English]

and if I'm wrong, this one was nice anyways. Good luck!

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
If you haven't found it yet, pretty sure its this one.
[Dokutoku no M (Denchi)] Koukyuu Shoufu no Baikoku Maso-ka Choukyou ~Juusha Baikyaku Hen~ | I became a a Masochist and Sold out my country at the Hands of this High Class Prostitute. [English]

and if I'm wrong, this one was nice anyways. Good luck!
Oh yeah, thanks I found it again after using some different tags to search. But many thanks man this was the one :D.