VN RAGS Ren'Py Unreal Engine FEMDOM/FUTANARI/GROWTH/GIANTESS game request

Oct 9, 2020
I say this because there is a small amount of games in this category, there are some of this type (at least decent and which actually only have this content) very few at most 4, some have nice graphics but nothing more and little content sexuality and others abandoned forever.
I understand that this type of game is very limited and I also understand that someone starts making games just for the money or to stay in the fashion phase (it's not always like this but in many cases it is), but I say this for those who would like to create games out of pure passion and for being a fan of the genre himself.
So if anyone is planning on these types of games (or is planning to do something in the future) write it down below and I would definitely support it 100%.

the kind I wish I could see (other fans out there too) would be: Femdom/Futanari (futa on male, futa on girl, futa on futa)/Growth/Giantess.

the type of game doesn't have much importance, if it were fantasy or science fiction style it would be fine, if an interesting plot is constructed even better, the type of graphic style also changes little if 2d or 3d obviously as long as it is decent.
I hope someone out there is thinking about these types of games.

Reactions: fahada444777