Femdom Game and Patreon

BillyGames

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2020
Hello wonderful people,
so i am creating a femdom game and its gonna be the best! what i had in mind is nonparallel to anything you ever seen with much detail and focused on the psychological part without neglecting the action.
so i heard about patreon spree on banning games etc and i was wondering if anyone could help with whats NOT allowed on patreon.
Is femdom allowed ? calling names like worm, pig, slave, pet ?
using some super power to make the man do whatever he is told ?
calling men lesser gender ? Blackmail ?
etc
any help would be appreciated

Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: bulifun

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
i was wondering if anyone could help with whats NOT allowed on patreon.

However, we have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence which includes bestiality, rape, and child exploitation (i.e., sexualized depiction of minors). This is true for illustrated, animated, or any other type of creations. Patreon reserves the right to review and remove accounts that may violate this guideline.

We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish creations, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish creations that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex.

Reactions: MinesTime

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
Hello wonderful people,
so i am creating a femdom game and its gonna be the best! what i had in mind is nonparallel to anything you ever seen with much detail and focused on the psychological part without neglecting the action.
so i heard about patreon spree on banning games etc and i was wondering if anyone could help with whats NOT allowed on patreon.
etc

Thank you
If it's not extreme hard content like Bully (Jobeo) you will be fine.
Just look at comparable femdom games.
Also I'm looking forward to see your game. :love:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hello wonderful people,
etc

Thank you
Femdom is fine on patreon as long as you don't take it down rape road.

BillyGames

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2020
in a week or two i will start a patreon and post some renders for teasing purposes and the game should come out in a 2 to 3 weeks
thanks for the reply

Reactions: bulifun