• Ai

Votes: 27 64.3%
  • Text (based for now)

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters

Mrgsmth

Dec 13, 2020
Title:( taking suggestions)
I want to create a game femdom based it has a female protagonist mostly all female cast about a girl who stumbled upon a witch ritual which summons a demon but for some reason the demon got bound to the girl and she ran away so the witches are trying to possibly kill her and get Their demon back so right now I dont have enough finances for an artist to make me a picture so should I make me pic ai generated till I gather enough finances or make it text based till I can pay for the images

And the game tittle is still appreciated

Mar 17, 2021
I think you should post a few AI generated pics to give a preview before making a decision either way. Personally, I like imagery over text-based with few exceptions.

Also, have you considered combat? What other things do you plan to include in the game? QTEs? Mini games? Puzzles? All things to think about while developing the game.

For the title, my vote is Femdom-style: Witch Hunt! (This is supposed to be funny.)

Xanly86

May 10, 2019
i prefer some images to plain text, you could make some with AI for ilustration propourses but no too much.