Seeking Femdom game recommendations !

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
so i want Femdom games not hardcore i want it to be like the chris path in heavy five ? do you think there is games like it

Reactions: Nottravis

nln0

Sep 4, 2017

redred00

Nov 24, 2020
Best femdom game with no doubt it s:

It s not hardcore but it perfectly represent the female domination , charachters are all beautiful and the story is probably the best one that i played.even dialogue are pretty serious, not the same stupid thing you read in all the adult games.
There is a lot of work behind.
The games is pretty dark cause of the dialogue(women are very cruel) but on the same time the game is not dark cause all is well balanced with a light enviroment( luxury, boat, nice house).
The women use to dress very elegant and not really into hardcore dress or really fetish dress...mainly nice dress and heels that perfect to me.
To anyone who is looking for a femdom game(there is a path where is possible grow up our dom side and became eventually a dom instead a slave) where there s no a lot of latex,hardcore enviroment and stuff like that but it s femdom at cent per cent and it represents gynarchy at the best, this is the game.
If you like it, please support it cause this game will require a lot of work cause even the story is seriously intersting and so many characthers, by the way you will notice the amount of work while you will played....it s really a quality work, in term of femdom world, the best one never created so far.