Seeking Femdom game with femsub and malesub ?

Rigoku

Sep 11, 2017
Basically woman dominating other woman and a man at same time. Any games with scenes like that other than ones I will mention ?

The prison 2 - opening scene has a possibility for that, but sub woman is super ugly. Maybe first game has also, but I would rather avoid this one.
Lust doll - at least in first game there was bad ending in mansion, im not sure if in LD+ there is any
So, I Hear You Like Sadistic Women - there is Sakura who appears sometimes and is dominated with MC (which is the only reason to play this game)
Harshville - im not sure, but maybe ?
Fight Club Reborn - win a fight against one guy and this will happen (if you lose M and F dominates F); game is abandoned if anyone wonder
FA7738 - Femdom Lockdown - i think game was going into this direction since last day content was very close, but game on-hold
ACADEMY34 - this game will have it, but before putting it dev decided to create boring route first
Femdom Fiends - I think this is this game. Dom watch how MC fuck her sub girl... Not exactly type of domination im thinking about.
Prince of Suburbia - one day probably there will be such thing, but not right now

I think thats all. One more thing - there can be more girls on both sides, but please - only 1 person with dick (this is the reason i never mentioned Starless) :). Thanks for any game

Ah and if any game dev who is around femdom read this post - think about it, im pretty sure such idea will have fans - even 1 or 2 scenes will be nice.