Seeking Femdom games with male endurance, forced ejaculations, women ruled world (matriarchy / gynarchy), but no hentai - see examples inside

Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
I am currently playing the browser-based game Kaiserinreich and I really enjoy the fantasy world of a matriarchy / gynarchy with over-confident women overtly taking out their lust on subordinate men with lots of forced teasings, edgings and ejaculations. (Dystopian world, if you will:sneaky: ) So I kindly ask for any recommendations for other games that play on this niche of femdom.

Ideally themes like the "spunk farm" where guys get teased to produce cum and sperm may be traded as a commodity. Women taking turns riding for training the endurance of their male servants as well as pussy licking etc. Milking contests or abusing men for insemination as well. Some humor / satire would also be great, of course.

Problem is that the femdom games I have found so far mostly treat this as a side theme at best, instead focusing on spanking, sissy play, pegging or futa. That's not quite my thing (though I could tolerate those :rolleyes: ).
Also please no alien, mystical creatures or hentai artstyle, just hot lustful women in control :) (That pretty much excludes all japanese stuff, unfortunately.)

To contribute a little as well, here are the games I found so far which at least touch on the described fantasy:

Kaiserinreich - only text and photos but very sexy setting nonetheless. Women despising men so much that they never have vaginal sex with them was intriguingly hot actually)
Femdomcity Mantis [darktoz] - ignoring software bugs and stuff like futa it's still a pleasing experience
Karlson's Gambit - nice setting and visuals
Fetish Stories: The Asylum [darktoz] - lots of other weird fetishes but has some great parts
Femdomination2 - found it to be worth the price, visually stunning through Unity engine. Shallow plot though.
Femdomination - mediocre graphics, no story but better than nothing
Slave High - again, mostly filled with other fetishes
Femdom Hotel - rather unknown game, so over the top cruel that I found it more hilarious than erotic. I would recommend it though if you are fine with gore.

Edit: My Additions in 2024-01
The Alpha Gender - lots of shiny renders, but story goes downhill fast. Also, the dev apparently has some kind of deplorable muscle fetish
Gynocracy - prime candidate for this request. Thanks community for not mentioning it ;) Very sexy setting, story starts well but goes stale later, only few sex scenes)

So any recommendations of games that serve this femdom fantasy would be very much appreciated.

Last edited:
May 25, 2022
I can think of futadom world but you excluded futa. When I played a little of that game I wish they had a femdom empire, just like the futas have their empire where they dominate men and women alike.

Hmm another thing I could think of was Succubus farm? (which is cartoony)

May 25, 2022
there's where you play as an amazon empire, but there is no NSFW.
There is also again great, but with no nsfw content.

Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
not sure you are joking but playing strategy games does not quite qualitfy as erotic to me.

May 25, 2022
not sure you are joking but playing strategy games does not quite qualitfy as erotic to me.
Yeah it's not erotic, I am not joking though for me at least I like playing games with matriarchies/societies where women are in control much like the ancient stories about the Amazons so just thought I would share. (surprisingly enough there's not even many games like this, I had ai do a search for me and tried the games they mentioned. It was either games that don't exist or functionalities that had been removed from games :(

edit: one of the things in the title of the thread is "games where women rule the world matriarchy ginarchy" so it could be relevant to some people other than myself

Reactions: Jan23489