Seeking femdom/lezdom games?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Tower of Trample, Harshville, and any of Koblas's games all contain femdom and foot fetish elements. ToT is particularly noteworthy in that list because of its amount of content. All of which can be found here on f95.

Curious Town for Rags if you want something with femdom, feet and real models.

You may also consider doing a search throughout the forum by the femdom tag, or going to games then latest updates and selecting tags you want to view.

Last edited:

Asuura

Aug 16, 2017
Tower of Trample, Harshville, and any of Koblas's games all contain femdom and foot fetish elements. ToT is particularly noteworthy in that list because of its amount of content. All of which can be found here on f95.

Curious Town for Rags if you want something with femdom, feet and real models.

You may also consider doing a search throughout the forum by the femdom tag, or going to games then latest updates and selecting tags you want to view.
already played tot, harshville and curious town too
but koblas's games seems good, i'll try it
thanks!

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
There are only 4 pages of games with the female domination tag. Just click on latest updates, use the drop down box in the upper right hand corner to select female domination and then sort it by likes.

If you also select the lesbian tag it goes down to 2 pages.

Reactions: ShamanLab

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Pandora's Box [Void Star] -foot fetish and femdom. but NTR in it. I'm not sure if it's 100% optional.
My Best Deal - foot fetish and femdom
THE SHRiNK [OneManVN] - sister femdom route and 1 foot fetish scene
Treacherous desires [HirumaY] - femdom and lots of foot fetish
Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning [Saruh] - lezdom
Fantasy Dating [Alboe Interactive] - femdom, lezdom(futa) and foot fetish

Reactions: ShamanLab