meemer

Jan 3, 2019
I think I'm missing something on the fights. Seems I'll always get grabbed, than the most I've figured out to do is to hit left,right,left,right until I break free, then repeat. Nice looking game by the way.

Apr 28, 2018
I think I'm missing something on the fights. Seems I'll always get grabbed, than the most I've figured out to do is to hit left,right,left,right until I break free, then repeat. Nice looking game by the way.
Tell me about it. My right hand is getting sore from bashing the left and right mouse buttons over and over.

ValsThorn

Jun 27, 2018
anyone know where to get the item for the Skull Girl? I can't seem to find what she is looking for.

pipoo63

Dec 20, 2018
I glitched out my game. i was killed by goblin princess (;( actually failed) and then my game restarted. i had to start over (thought not so bad) but then i went back to the goblin princess to beat her. this time i did beat her bit the game again (on site not in your room) so i thought i will walk back but the goblins in the way respawned.

Banciw

Jul 9, 2018
For those who are confused, pressing X in the ESC menu on a kink enables it. (Putting an X on giantess opens up the door leading to the giantess scene in the school for an example)
I've yet to run into a futanari character in the game but the protagonist can be one it seems
Thank you

drdeath34

Sep 29, 2017
Something happened to game now when I do work it's not adding money it stays at zero??? Can anyone help? I tried uninstalling game and re-install and same thing

Reactions: sucker punch

Kinoman

Aug 8, 2018
Weird game for me. I dont want to fight with girls! I want to be humilitation by girls. For this I play. There are lots of fights! Its boring and not excited =(

Reactions: sucker punch

wtfthrowaway4678

Dec 14, 2018
Is anyone getting extraction errors? On extracting the whole thing I get this :

I figured out that the "level45" file is what's getting me the error, but I have no idea how to fix this :

If anyone has a replacement file instead that would also be nice

sucker punch

Mar 10, 2018
i had high hopes downloading this game but , got disappointed with the first sex scene , now it might be me but having to click next all the time takes the fun out of it and as i moved the camera around during the scene, i realize that the boy's animal was not inside the girl's . (girl with pink hair , first floor of the building where the player's room is ) great sand box tho

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes