arelor

Oct 6, 2017
titles looks intriguing execpt getting dominated and the graphics could have done much much better then this that is for sure...

Apr 28, 2018
Yeah if anyone has the latest build please post it he/she blocked me from supporting them weeks ago and I've been trying to find ways to get passed his block but with no luck due to an argument we had. I'd love to get my hands on the latest build.

ALeakyWarthog

Oct 22, 2017
Someone released the 1.21 build onto yiff.party 9 days ago.
Here is the download if anyone still wants it
I wish I knew about this sooner argh >_>
Anyone else having issues with this version? When I try to talk to most of the people or interact with things I get an empty dialog box and the only way out is to teleport to your room

Apr 28, 2018
Anyone else having issues with this version? When I try to talk to most of the people or interact with things I get an empty dialog box and the only way out is to teleport to your room
I think this update was lousy as fuck. We wait all this time just for a new character? I'm actually glad I got blocked from supporting this person.

Story mode is bugged with this version. Just use this version for the new character and the older version for the story mode.

Here is what he/she said on this post
Code:
NOTE:
I messed up a lot of things...

So, this is only for people who want to enjoy Elsie im Quickmatch. Story mode didnt get an update anyway.

Elsie is finished!
You can fight her in Quickmatch. (Page 4/ on the left bottom)

Elsie is a smart girl, who uses a lot of items in battle.

Kick is pretty basic but her Spinning-bag-attack is hard to dodge.
But blocking should be the last thing you do against her: Her grabs are very dangerous, if you dont escape quickly.

And if you are unfortunate enough not to escape her for too long, she will use her Shrinkgun on you and eat you alive, resulting in a insta-KO.

---------
Bugfixes:

Dialogues appear again.
Smothering should work fine now.

Added 64 bit - because 32 bit sucks

Reactions: ALeakyWarthog
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes