Apr 28, 2018
Does anyone know a bypass for supporting developers on Patreon after they block you?

About 2 months ago I was blocked by the developer of this game because of personal reasons and I've been trying to find a way to support this user again by making a new account but was told I couldn't.

Does anyone have a bypass for this? I'm up for supporting him/her again because I want the latest downloads but this block is a pain in the ass.

ALeakyWarthog

Oct 22, 2017
Does anyone know a bypass for supporting developers on Patreon after they block you?

About 2 months ago I was blocked by the developer of this game because of personal reasons and I've been trying to find a way to support this user again by making a new account but was told I couldn't.

Does anyone have a bypass for this? I'm up for supporting him/her again because I want the latest downloads but this block is a pain in the ass.
Did they block you via IP? You could try using a VPN, see if that does anything

Jan 8, 2018
Where do I find the monster girls
Doesn't look like anyone answered this yet, but head out the door of your apartment, through the gate, hang a left as soon as you can (leaving the campus) and then go straight. I've got the 1.21 monstrosity, so I can't really check the exact details, but it's off in that direction, just walk into the fog. If you're in a small town, you turned left one too many times. You should be an area with a couple police, there's the caves and forest from there, which AFAIK have all the monster girls.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
femdom-school_v121_64bit

lol what a broken game after 1. Szene with the girl work the game not more XD

NanakoAC

Mar 25, 2018
This game seems to be completely broken. Almost every conversation outside the starting dorm does this:

They don't say anything, and I can't exit the dialog. im just stuck there looking at this empty box, no controls respond. Have to quit

ALeakyWarthog

Oct 22, 2017
This game seems to be completely broken. Almost every conversation outside the starting dorm does this:

They don't say anything, and I can't exit the dialog. im just stuck there looking at this empty box, no controls respond. Have to quit
Yeah, I think he fixed it with the latest update but the public one is fubar

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes