Identify Femdom side-scroller

Sep 24, 2020
A while back, I played a few games out of a collection I found on this site that I'm really wanting to find again, but can't because I don't remember the tags that went along with it. The game that I remember the most was a side-scroller game in which you played as a dude with a sword who would fight against a few girls in different rooms. It was a very simple game, and I believe it was more just a demo then a full game, but I know that the thread got updated everytime the author made a new game, so I wanted to see if he had made anything new in the time since I last played it.

I should also note that it doesn't show up with the within the search for "Collection" and "Side-scroller" nor "Female Domination".

Also, if you have recommedations for a femdom sidescroller, leave them in the comments.

EDIT: Found it, its this

Last edited:

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
Umm... Shiro no Yakata? Forest of Blue Skin, maybe? It sounds vaguely like one of those, maybe, but it depends if by 'side scroller' you mean platformer-esque 2D games, or 'side scrolling beat-em-up' more like Streets of Rage or something haha

If you mean beat-em-up, I know that ExcessM has made a couple of those that were fairly high profile, featuring femdom and rooms and swording people in the face?

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2020
Umm... Shiro no Yakata? Forest of Blue Skin, maybe? It sounds vaguely like one of those, maybe, but it depends if by 'side scroller' you mean platformer-esque 2D games, or 'side scrolling beat-em-up' more like Streets of Rage or something haha

If you mean beat-em-up, I know that ExcessM has made a couple of those that were fairly high profile, featuring femdom and rooms and swording people in the face?
Wasn't any of those games, and I've played both shiro and fobs, and no, I mean a very linear 2d side-scroller, like most platformers. It had very little content, but it was decent. All I can really give for details was that in the very first "level", you fought against a female knight, another one of the levels, you fought against a loli maid, who would shrink you. All of the games in the collection were similar in style.

edit: Just to reiterate, it was a collection of demos from one person.

Last edited: