Sophierose

Nov 14, 2020
A Tag that miss in this game is Slave and I still think my idea about a a person that a high class then the Mc could see How the headmaster and everyone think of them as a slave and they are someone all high up and dose not like that and want help out the Mc

Last edited:

illol

Aug 2, 2023
Do Mara's questline for it to go up.
thank you

but i have a new quesion, how do i unlock lvl 3 of working for april? do i need to clean perfectly if so, is it even possible? cleaning while sheunken takes an insane amount of energy and food

oreaimi

Sep 17, 2023
thank you

but i have a new quesion, how do i unlock lvl 3 of working for april? do i need to clean perfectly if so, is it even possible? cleaning while sheunken takes an insane amount of energy and food
you just need to clean all the dirt, it doesn't matter how much effort you put in, so you can unlock level 3 without using any energy

oreaimi

Sep 17, 2023
hi bros may I have 2 questions here:
1. captioned, is this requirement keep rising so I can never reach it and forced to make the second choice which will make some damages to my energy/food/will

2. is number 1 mentioned above the prerequisite to unlock the library machine password mission?

Thanks a lot in advance.
how do you get to this part of her questline? i ate lunch with her in the cafe but i haven't run into anything after that

GW3388

Sep 21, 2023
Hi Bros, I have progressed to a scenario that Phelis is killed, is it meant Phelis is done and cannot be recovered?? May I have some hints or sharing on this, I want to know the story line on what's going on, thanks a lot in advance.

Dec 11, 2019
Hi Bros, I have progressed to a scenario that Phelis is killed, is it meant Phelis is done and cannot be recovered?? May I have some hints or sharing on this, I want to know the story line on what's going on, thanks a lot in advance.
well it means exactly that. Phelis is killed and well out of the story as far as we know, there might be mentions of her in future events but she's dead

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
You should just have a save file where you don't betray Pheli if you want to that find out.
For example I have two save files, one with low rep and one with high rep to see how it effects the story.

GW3388

Sep 21, 2023
how do you get to this part of her questline? i ate lunch with her in the cafe but i haven't run into anything after that
sorry I do not have a clear idea, what happened is after scenario 1 then I go to April's shop for part-time as usual, then next day there's green-hair girl scene there + the principle talking with orange-haired girl sence

Last edited:

GW3388

Sep 21, 2023
You should just have a save file where you don't betray Pheli if you want to that find out.
For example I have two save files, one with low rep and one with high rep to see how it effects the story.
Thank bro, I had done that so I have save Pheli finally; but I choose to betray the green hair girl based on another bro here said he did find something in safe.... but i dont know where it is, I had found every corner; another issue is, when I am kidnapped by Joan, she said there is a secret basement within school area, I cannot find it also...

illol

Aug 2, 2023
i found this game before FemU1 and am now starting it, how do the changes affect the story? do i need to do it manually or is it automatic?

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
i found this game before FemU1 and am now starting it, how do the changes affect the story? do i need to do it manually or is it automatic?
The world save feature hasn't been implemented for Femu1 yet, but your choices in FemU0 will affect the sequel, work on the world save feature will happen once Salia finishes FemU0.

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
thank you

You need to spend a whole day and do level 2 job perfectly, that means the Morning shift and the Afternoon shift
For good measure, also fix April's chair at the end of the day by screwing the screw 4 times.
The game doesn't tell you that you've unlocked level 3 at the end of the day, you will have to talk to April the next day and then she will tell you that you did such a good job and you unlock level 3 job.

That's how it's unlocked before the patch with the shrunken content

Saturn23

Aug 27, 2022
Why are April's eyes a different color every time? Sometimes her eyes are purple, but more often they are yellow, and in the last scene they are even brown. I'm confused.

friellastace

Sep 27, 2022
Salia cleaning compressed and crushing MC inside shoes is simply amazing, I hope to expand such content in the next update.

GW3388

Sep 21, 2023
hi bros, may I ask if there's any follow-up issues regarding the green-haired girl event? I betrayed her and no further events until now

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes