Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Hello here, I need help, on the second day, the group of girls from the cafeteria ask me to go find medicine something like that, but I don't know where to look or who to ask, someone would have the solution ?

Dec 11, 2019
Hello here, I need help, on the second day, the group of girls from the cafeteria ask me to go find medicine something like that, but I don't know where to look or who to ask, someone would have the solution ?
at night when the skull girls roam they have the medicine you either have to buy them or get it from a skull girl who wants the cookies you get from the one npc when you give them the other coffee i forgot the name from the vending machine or Aprils

Reactions: Envy*

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
at night when the skull girls roam they have the medicine you either have to buy them or get it from a skull girl who wants the cookies you get from the one npc when you give them the other coffee i forgot the name from the vending machine or Aprils
Thanks !!

I saw in a comment that Mme Herlinda was coming to pick you up in your room on the second day after plugging in the USB key, but on my part, I'm already in the afternoon and she hasn't come.

It's a real shame there isn't a guide, I never know if I'm missing events or not depending on my actions. :/

Last edited:

asmbubba

Jun 22, 2020
BUG: Examining the calendar in your dorm room on Day 1 screws up they day of week. The day is wrong anyhow on the status screen but looks like it corrects itself on Day 2. Just don't look at that calendar. Maybe ever.

• Thinking Face

Demon1dixie

Oct 24, 2021
Hey if anyone here has the time and the know-how they should make a femdom university story on character.ai its a interactive ai story site and it works really well while it is strictly SFW there are plenty of things it doesn't seem to count as NSFW like feet and findom and trampling and spit and humiliation and degradation and being made a personal atm and footslave and whatnot there's lots of stuff that can still be done so if someone had the time and know-how they should make a story about femdom university with all the same characters and same setting and same scenes and maybe more minus the heavy NSFW stuff like piss drinking and shit eating and maybe ball busting though I'm not sure about that one

SpiderXx_544

Sep 25, 2022
Hey can anyone tell me how to get both the urine and scat scene from Kelly and Skullgirl near the field at the same time as when I have both of them enabled on the scat scene happens and when I have scat disabled in the psychological questions then only the urine scene happens, so is there a way to make them both play at the same time?

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Is the game easy or not, can you play it without using the Save Editor to cheat ?

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
You can but for that you need to find the "exploit" in the system. Without exploit this game feels like the DS of the Femdomsurvival games.
Okay, thanks for the info !

By the way, I'd like to know if anyone has the right answers to ask Pheli on the computer, just in case ?

BUG: Examining the calendar in your dorm room on Day 1 screws up they day of week. The day is wrong anyhow on the status screen but looks like it corrects itself on Day 2. Just don't look at that calendar. Maybe ever.
I hadn't noticed that when you start the game, it displays "Saturday, Night". I did the test and it displayed "Monday, Night", and on the second day, instead of displaying "Tuesday", it displays "Wednesday", but that's just a display bug and doesn't affect the current scenario.

Last edited:

asmbubba

Jun 22, 2020
Okay, thanks for the info !

By the way, I'd like to know if anyone has the right answers to ask Pheli on the computer, just in case ?

I hadn't noticed that when you start the game, it displays "Saturday, Night". I did the test and it displayed "Monday, Night", and on the second day, instead of displaying "Tuesday", it displays "Wednesday", but that's just a display bug and doesn't affect the current scenario.
I have further found that if you ever examine the calendar then it increases the 'day of week' by +1. Doesn't have to be on day 1. I did find that if you bug the game by looking at the calendar then on day 2 (which should be Tuesday) the girl that shows up only on Wednesdays looking for a burger at night outside Goodies will show up. I didn't keep playing to see if classes don't work on day 5 (which is supposed to be Friday) on a bugged game. I just don't ever look at that calendar now and I don't have issues with the day of week anymore.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Well, I played several games and Ms. Helinda no longer appears in my dorm on the first day, so I don't know if it was a script error or if I had performed an action without realizing it...

I have further found that if you ever examine the calendar then it increases the 'day of week' by +1. Doesn't have to be on day 1. I did find that if you bug the game by looking at the calendar then on day 2 (which should be Tuesday) the girl that shows up only on Wednesdays looking for a burger at night outside Goodies will show up. I didn't keep playing to see if classes don't work on day 5 (which is supposed to be Friday) on a bugged game. I just don't ever look at that calendar now and I don't have issues with the day of week anymore.
Yes I haven't looked at it either on my new game.

Anyway there I would play legit, using the money cheat pushes you to buy lots of items for the NPCs, to have the reputation increased, but hey I thinks that having 200 from the first day is not too fair play, especially since it must remove certain content, you might as well remain a D-rank citizen and assume your position as a slave in this university. 1698748400286.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question. Is there a difference on the first day if we choose lesson B rather than A during the introduction, other than the bonus ?

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Question. Is there a difference on the first day if we choose lesson B rather than A during the introduction, other than the bonus ?
If you mean the first lesson where you are to poor to take the better option? Yes the better option changes a variable which flags the save as a cheater one. What this will do is currently unknown but I recommend even when money cheating take as the very first lesson the poor one. Afterwards you can just take the better one.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
If you mean the first lesson where you are to poor to take the better option? Yes the better option changes a variable which flags the save as a cheater one. What this will do is currently unknown but I recommend even when money cheating take as the very first lesson the poor one. Afterwards you can just take the better one.
Okay thank you, and indeed in doubt I chose lesson A.

Would you know what code to use for the box in the library ?

Randomguyy69

Mar 14, 2019
Would you know what code to use for the box in the library ?
the code is randomly generated per run, so you have to trigger a certain game over scene to get it, forgot her name but u talk to the girl who makes you eat chocolate at night and do her quest iirc, then talk to her friend with green hair and follow that quest from there

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes