Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Well, I got the wrong end of Mrs. Herlinda... :eek:

The next part will be the good one, so is there a difference in terms of quests between good and bad reputations ? Do some quests only trigger with a good reputation and others with a bad one, or whatever ? It's just the dialogues and people's opinions of you that change. Basically, can I still be submissive and a slave with a good reputation, like being on my knees begging for money ?

Last edited:

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Well, I got the wrong end of Mrs. Herlinda... :eek:

The next part will be the good one, so is there a difference in terms of quests between good and bad reputations ? Do some quests only trigger with a good reputation and others with a bad one, or whatever ? It's just the dialogues and people's opinions of you that change. Basically, can I still be submissive and a slave with a good reputation, like being on my knees begging for money ?
I'm pretty sure all side quests are the same. Reputation is more for how the school girls and skull girls will treat you.
You can have consequences in the main quests though, such as it's possible to get Pheli killed if you betray her.
You can get the green hair girl killed too in one of the side quests, but I don't know if her being alive will contribute to a different ending, like a good ending or something.

Reactions: Envy*

Rgrr000

Nov 3, 2023
I'm pretty sure all side quests are the same. Reputation is more for how the school girls and skull girls will treat you.
You can have consequences in the main quests though, such as it's possible to get Pheli killed if you betray her.
You can get the green hair girl killed too in one of the side quests, but I don't know if her being alive will contribute to a different ending, like a good ending or something.
How can you save Pheli?

Last edited:

Randomguyy69

Mar 14, 2019
"bully girl"? going to need to be a little bit more specific lol, but I assume you mean the one from the library so iirc just keep doing business class and business homework I think

疯云天下

Jul 8, 2021
Randomguyy69,帖子:12130137,会员:1292860 said:
“欺负女孩”?需要更具体一点,哈哈,但我想你指的是图书馆的那个,所以 iirc 继续做商务课和商务作业,我想
[/引用]
不,是更新日志里的欺负女孩。我查遍了,不知道什么意思

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
Mwahahahhaa!!!

I finally became what i yearn for in life! The ultimate toilet!!

I didn't even know this was going to be a thing but eat enough shit and you're certainly rewarded!

View attachment 2829604 View attachment 2829605 View attachment 2829606

So from now on if i'm low on any stat, drinking and eating piss/shit from anyone like the Skullgirls fills it back up again! Woot!

Doing this at the beginning makes this game so much harder as it wipes off max stats most nights but i'm such a sick fuck with the visuals in the game being so good i just got addicted to seeing it and always became a slave when it could happen. I even let the toilets get 50% and refuse to pay the fine to be locked in the toilet for an evening every now and then. That's still one of, if not the best toilet slave scene i've seen in any game. With Moving Down's version being the best realistic variant, lol. But i'm so happy with this. It makes all my suffering choosing this route and making my life harder in the game now worth it :D:cool:

Anyway from this i've learnt just how sick i am but i love it. :devilish:

Cryptominer gives you coins every morning. The more you have the more coins you get
Intelligence i believe boosts the experience you get from lessons (like Exp for example) & cleaning etc
Fitness allows you to fight back or run away from certain situations like the Skullgirls (& you use a lot less energy for all activities the higher it is)

I could be wrong or need more explanation but that's what i think anyway.
How do you get locked up in the toilet for an evening?

friellastace

Sep 27, 2022
salia squeezing and crushing in shoes is amazing, I hope in the future update to add skullgirls to the crush theme or other interesting characters

Reactions: papey

fucoff

Apr 16, 2023
I have a suggestion which is Id like to see a more obvious mechanic that punishes us for not going to class. As it is you can pretty much grind April. Maybe something that locks us out from working

Reactions: mazest

Npzone

May 23, 2022
Is anyone else getting a weird bug where the sleeping screen gets stuck on black and white? I literally can't progress to the next day.

Ashynobi

Apr 23, 2023
Hi, can anyone tell me exactly what scat/pee scenes are in the game? I'm looking to see if there are more than the ones I've already seen.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes