Apr 14, 2023
it csnt be reduced originslly i want this scene and the mouth vore to be stopped so that i can get the chair fart scene but it is not happening

Redmile

Jan 4, 2021
I hope not. I would prefer her to focus on just one game
If what I've read is right she's been planning this for a while, probably wont happen soon, I just got excited to hear someone mimic my thoughts.
Sorry if that's not what you want, but plans can change it's not set in stone, it's all up to Salia herself, personally I love the thought and hope she fairs well in her endeavors.

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
If what I've read is right she's been planning this for a while, probably wont happen soon, I just got excited to hear someone mimic my thoughts.
Sorry if that's not what you want, but plans can change it's not set in stone, it's all up to Salia herself, personally I love the thought and hope she fairs well in her endeavors.
im personaly am only realy interested in fem U Zero.
I wasent realy a fan of the OG one. the lack of a face of the MC made it way to hard to distance myself from him/her.
i am happy for everyone who enjoyed it though and, from what i heard is waiting for quite some time for there updates.

Reactions: llat-2

Redmile

Jan 4, 2021
im personaly am only realy interested in fem U Zero.
I wasent realy a fan of the OG one. the lack of a face of the MC made it way to hard to distance myself from him/her.
i am happy for everyone who enjoyed it though and, from what i heard is waiting for quite some time for there updates.
Nice! if Fem U Zero is all your interested in then no worries, Salia said she plans to keep working on Fem U Zero, "forever" I believe she said however long that ends up being I don't know, though I hope it's a long time.
I love all the Fem U games though I prefer the 3D games because I can immerse myself in it better with the big 3D environments and the ability to move the camera in H scenes.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I respect and love her works too but I have to admit this game is much better than the OG for me too
the OG had alot of really fun ideas in it, the submitting for free rent, working at the police station, working at bowsettes place the various characters in field (fox lady/succubus) you could stay the only thing missing for me (and its a personally preference) grapple based fighting/submissions leading to events

Reactions: Redmile

Klaus Schwab

Jul 13, 2021
Damn I just looked to the discord femu zero talk, it seems like this will be a big update, there are screenshots of new places to work, new places to discover like an hospital (which means that the small city around the university in femu1 will be available ? Maybe we will get the police station too later ?)

I hope there will be new malus events like the ones with Cherry and Ronda, the mechanic of "if you don't manage to resist, you will have permanent malus" is pretty cool actually

Last edited:
Reactions: Redmile

Thatguyiscooler

Mar 20, 2021
Are there any other games like this? (Apart from femdom uni oc)

I love the femdom, love the feetz, love how hardcore this game is.

I have searched but can find anything like it. 2d or 3d is fine.

I don't know how much longer I can wait for the update lol.

SIUM97

Dec 11, 2022
Are there any other games like this? (Apart from femdom uni oc)

I love the femdom, love the feetz, love how hardcore this game is.

I have searched but can find anything like it. 2d or 3d is fine.

I don't know how much longer I can wait for the update lol.
if you like femdom and in particular extreme content you should try:
escape from misantria
domina
tower of trample
blossom of pleasure
femdom city M.A.N.T.I.S.
giantess spa investigation
the void of deviance
the shadow over blackmore
dominant witches and dominas of the forsaken planet
femdom fiends
harshville
karlsson's gambit
lemme know if you prefer "normal" femdom games

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
escape from misantria
domina
tower of trample
blossom of pleasure
femdom city M.A.N.T.I.S.
the void of deviance
femdom fiends
harshville
karlsson's gambit
good selection. I miss the Mirony games though.

Otherwise the big list of course:
https://f95zone.to/threads/femdom-finder-2-0.132137/

Reactions: Z - Reborn

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
Tried out femu0 today for the first time, reputation feels like it is just pointless if you get kicked while you're down or in other words it goes past -500 with no real way to rectify that compared to just starting a new game. It would be cool if there was a cap on negative reputation or something or if repairing it counted for more than +10 at a time so it was feasible to do so.

Edit: Not being able to advance time when you can't pay rent thanks to the skullgirls taking 200 coins is just plain bad design ngl.

Edit2: I guess I came off as shitting on the game a bit, I actually think its a masterpiece in the making but is just rough around the edges (low agency) when you lack knowledge. I suppose bringing back in the behind-dorm shame area would be harsh in its own regard since that would probably just see the MC sent there too easily instead of exploring some of the more creative ways D-class get dominated.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: smellyz44

impasto

Apr 25, 2023
escape from misantria
domina
tower of trample
blossom of pleasure
femdom city M.A.N.T.I.S.
the void of deviance
femdom fiends
harshville
karlsson's gambit
Does any of these focus on outercourse femdom (assjob, footjob, etc)? If not, could you suggest good games with this particular fetish? Thanks!

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes