Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
Ok this is pretty funny
1709742828440.png

On a serious note I hope that update on the 12th mentioned capitalizes on combining some of the fetishes in the game, it's criminal how good they are only to be forced to remain modular little encounters for filtering ease.

A couple ideas for instance on combinations that I think would be pretty hot:

You get toilet tubed in April's bathroom but with Viola automating a draining setup to auto-edge and machine fuck you for a week while you're down there so April can use the life juice as an ingredient for some new specialty item on the menu. The way this combo could arise could be from knocking over April's jar of honey by cleaning lazily around there with Viola's involvement tied in from stopping by for a gourmet coffee as you get chewed out.

Tiffany, Ronda, and Elsie combined could take away your uniforms, then Ronda pumps you with goo with her strapon in the morning and diapers you up, Elsie would shrink you and slip a moisture sensitive unshrinking device in the diaper while Tiffany sends you on some crawling marathon to get your uniforms back as you desperately clench your butthole trying not to let out Ronda's goo while she has fun having you fight against sensations of having to pee, failing either getting you unshrunk wherever you are in nothing but a soiled diaper doing wonders for your reputation. This combo could come about as a punishment for cheating in biology, wrestling, or both since either of those can get pretty difficult to progress in. Sneaking into Elsie's room and finding biology research or oiling up to better escape Ronda's grapples could be the scenarios that start this off with Tiffany just looking for an excuse to use that machine in your bladder.

Last edited:

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
I would love to see that some of the girls take stuff from your inventory and piss on it (or at least offer pissed on-food, if you are nice). So you get piss-soaked food/drinks in your inventory and then you have to decide if you still eat it, because you would partially get the boost from the food.

Genkupok

Dec 11, 2022
I would love to see that some of the girls take stuff from your inventory and piss on it (or at least offer pissed on-food, if you are nice). So you get piss-soaked food/drinks in your inventory and then you have to decide if you still eat it, because you would partially get the boost from the food.
Yes im totally agree with it. I want to see more interaction with the horrible thing that the girl do to MC and the RPG side of the game.

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
How the heck does one beat Ronda's hard wrestling difficulty?

I have rank 10 fitness 374 energy 251 food 269 will and always seem to get gassed out at ~200 cm left to push.

Is it just a matter of brute forcing more stats through daily stuff like biology/hypno/mushroom/honeycrisp spamming or is there something I'm missing?

Before anyone asks yes I have all the advice from the girls who comment post match, I don't know about any hidden mechanics however.

I've gotten a thunderpush that has done 50cm in pushing once before but can't replicate it so I am unsure if it was luck or a bug or a hidden mechanic.

Varying the pushes between light and heavy seems to offer the best results for some reason but I can't be certain, I also have no idea about any hidden mechanics on escaping grapples like if certain holds she does have different chances of escape. For some reason resting first then normal struggle interwoven between focus struggles seems to get an escape in most often. I swear it feels like clicking a bunch right after selecting a struggle also helps but that could just be coincidence.

On an unrelated note, the password to the box in the library is the name value of ID 40 in your save file.
On yet another unrelated note, has anyone found anything other than 12 coins with mushroom vision?

Last edited:

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Salia made a public post on patreon with the patchnotes of the upcoming update.
In short, we get battle system (with Mila and Cherry so far), gym activities at night, continued Genia's storyline, cafeteria activities, new location – Rich street with random rich ladies and changes to make game more difficult.

Genkupok

Dec 11, 2022
Salia made a public post on patreon with the patchnotes of the upcoming update.
In short, we get battle system (with Mila and Cherry so far), gym activities at night, continued Genia's storyline, cafeteria activities, new location – Rich street with random rich ladies and changes to make game more difficult.
Does she precise which change will make game more difiicult ?

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
The post is public, you can see it on patreon.
Here, I copypasted that post from patreon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, that reads like a total makeover to me. I'm not sure if i will like the new update, since I mostly play for the story and the scenes and have no desire to lose countless battles before having some sort of progress storywise. But I'll wait and see for myself.

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait how the heck is one supposed to just have 1000 rep, I'm on day 53 starting from starting blind and I only have 436, is there something other than bubblegum that raises the reputation cap I'm not aware of? I notice it goes up from sleeping (probably some passive?) but it should only regen 7 rep unless I'm missing some key info there too.

Last edited:

Klaus Schwab

Jul 13, 2021
Hi SaliaCoel !

I saw your post for the update, I just have one thing and I think people will agree with me : you said that if you have less than -1000 reputation it will lead us to have consequences with police, why less than -1000 ? As you said the game is too easy if you know the basics mechanics, I think you should replace -1000 with something like -200/-250

By putting -1000 I feel that negative reputation is still not punitive...

Nothing to say on the other things, just curious about it =)

Saturn23

Aug 27, 2022
I don't understand the mechanics of this game. It's not an ordinary game where you slay dragons with a sword and so on. It's a game where you look for interesting scenes, interesting situations, relationships with characters depending on your... desires. And the author is trying to make a game that if you go through "right", you bypass the femdom content.

In a femdom game, you have to make sure that women don't dominate you. It's weird;

Reactions: Randomguyy69

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Hi SaliaCoel !

I saw your post for the update, I just have one thing and I think people will agree with me : you said that if you have less than -1000 reputation it will lead us to have consequences with police, why less than -1000 ? As you said the game is too easy if you know the basics mechanics, I think you should replace -1000 with something like -200/-250

By putting -1000 I feel that negative reputation is still not punitive...

Nothing to say on the other things, just curious about it =)
The idea is just still "in my head" nothing too substancial and the plan is not ripe yet.

Basically I plan to put consequences for having low reputation, without robbing the players of the scenes who have high reputation.

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
The idea is just still "in my head" nothing too substancial and the plan is not ripe yet.

Basically I plan to put consequences for having low reputation, without robbing the players of the scenes who have high reputation.
With all the crazy break-the-simulation stuff that happened in femU I think you could pull off giving the MC some kind of schizophrenia where you could see how things go if your alter egos went through with the different options or paths in dialogues. That way you could still allow the player agency over the actions of their player character and how they want to shape them during their playthrough but also allow the horny player to see the content they want to by focusing on some alter ego that just happens to have very good predictions by coincidence.

That's just my two cents on a way to do that.

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
SaliaCoel As someone who's just winging it, I think it would be fun if you gave two difficulties. One with the actual system, and one with the difficulty changes you are going to add. Would that be too difficult to do?

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
I don't understand the mechanics of this game. It's not an ordinary game where you slay dragons with a sword and so on. It's a game where you look for interesting scenes, interesting situations, relationships with characters depending on your... desires. And the author is trying to make a game that if you go through "right", you bypass the femdom content.

In a femdom game, you have to make sure that women don't dominate you. It's weird;
You can still have high reputation and be dominated by girls, the only difference is it will happen through relationships rather than random NPC's and it can also save you from certain events.
SaliaCoel As someone who's just winging it, I think it would be fun if you gave two difficulties. One with the actual system, and one with the difficulty changes you are going to add. Would that be too difficult to do?
If Salia is going to do that, Doom's difficulty names come to mind.

1. I'm too young to die
2. Hey, not too rough
3. Hurt me plenty
4. Ultra-Violence

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes