SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
SaliaCoel As someone who's just winging it, I think it would be fun if you gave two difficulties. One with the actual system, and one with the difficulty changes you are going to add. Would that be too difficult to do?
I already added the cheat to get money.
(Interact with the towel in your room 40+ times and then the towel gives money each time you interact with it )

secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
In the next update, if you get a starvation penalty for going to 0 food, is there anything to prevent getting that if you have more max energy than food, then sleep with max food and almost no energy? It feels like it would be odd to sleep with max food and still starve before waking up, and also might really heavily discourage doing the night gym stuff that is also mentioned in the update notes, since you'd need to have some spare energy when sleeping.

st4rl1ght

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
In the next update, if you get a starvation penalty for going to 0 food, is there anything to prevent getting that if you have more max energy than food, then sleep with max food and almost no energy? It feels like it would be odd to sleep with max food and still starve before waking up, and also might really heavily discourage doing the night gym stuff that is also mentioned in the update notes, since you'd need to have some spare energy when sleeping.
no idea I'm wanting to play the update before worrying about the difficulty so that it can finally leave development and isn't delayed further by additional features implemented in the hopes of trying to avoid poor reception such as difficulty levels rebalancing etc all of which could at best take months of additional development time

Last edited:
Reactions: Redmile and aspi45

Viperfeet

Jun 9, 2017
not sure what I am doing wrong, I'm just trying to make enough money to pay my rent but keep getting robbed and needing to take pink pills to get my rent paid (I dont wanna beg to ruin my rep) finally in the green when they shove me into a toilet and my rep is gone anyway. Anyone who claims this game is too easy please help lol

• Red Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: S3ri4l and Evrueliu

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
I don't understand the mechanics of this game. It's not an ordinary game where you slay dragons with a sword and so on. It's a game where you look for interesting scenes, interesting situations, relationships with characters depending on your... desires. And the author is trying to make a game that if you go through "right", you bypass the femdom content.

In a femdom game, you have to make sure that women don't dominate you. It's weird;
I don't think it's weird if you are selective about the content you want to encounter.
There are some who like a certain content but there are others who dislike that same content.

I like lezdom where there's a girl who secretly likes to be humiliated (in private) or is a doormat under certain conditions to certain characters.
So there will be content that I avoid and I'm glad that there's an option to skip those content.

Reactions: Randomguyy69

st4rl1ght

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
not sure what I am doing wrong, I'm just trying to make enough money to pay my rent but keep getting robbed and needing to take pink pills to get my rent paid (I dont wanna beg to ruin my rep) finally in the green when they shove me into a toilet and my rep is gone anyway. Anyone who claims this game is too easy please help lol
You have to level fitness so encounters don't matter
You have to go to class and get the special passive perks
You have to collect cryptominers so you get income
Then you only purchase food items that raise your stats
You can do this by exploiting begging for infinite money

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes