Oct 10, 2019
Next Update: "Week 13"
Goodies Level 3 (cleaning Level 2 perfectly will unlock this)
Task will be cleaning bathroom.
It's mostly for scat and pee lovers.
If you like scat and pee, this is going to be the best update ever for you.

It will also be very dark themed, increasing the feeling of "danger".

This will hopefuly finish the worldbuilding and I can focus on the main storyline after that one.
My god, I'm literally so excited for this. I really miss in the og Femdom University when you could go behind your dorm and lock yourself in the toilet. Is that going to be included in this game also?

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Incontinence(The diaper one/the one that forcefully makes you piss) how to remove it?
From my experience, just make sure you keep your energy and willpower up so you can make it to the bathroom before wetting yourself. I also think you can use the bathroom in advance and that should lower the chance of needing to piss at a bad time. You'll slowly lower your incontinence level over time.

Edit: It seems my experience was the correct experience. DEV CONFIRMED :D
(We answered at the same time so I didn't notice until after I already posted.)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: BLANkwasGone

RpgYumeko

Jun 17, 2021
dose anyone know how to get the skull girl barefoot trample??

i hope there is more barefoot trample in this game its hot!

Last edited:
Reactions: ValsThorn

RpgYumeko

Jun 17, 2021
i hope there is more barefoot trample in this game its hot!
Unless changes were made, that picture isn't in yet - there is a small guide I posted above on how to find whether content is implemented with either Dreamsavior's tools or a simple text editor. Neither require you to actually have a RPG Maker MV/MZ version around, the tools will work fine on clean data files.

If you found the initial encounter (where you can surrender, fight or run) arousing or fun, either save right before tripping the trigger (should be near the middle of Goodies, with a whole line of events acting as a tripwire) or flip the corresponding switches to reexperience it. The latter is better if you want to make your own recollection or want to change a few things without actually touching anything in the project itself.

Repeatable barefoot trampling without fiddling with switches:
- Running Girl (easiest to get), just go lazy and refuse to stand up when you're done running
- Mara before the portfolio (you need to have low energy for it to work; if you have a severe foot fetish, your willpower will go crazy no matter how low it is); almost sure this is a glitch but you can turn it into a feature since she'll just loop back to the apology

If fiddling with switches is included, then you can also reexperience Ashley, Kelly and others.
waohh thx this guide is op

Klaus Schwab

Jul 13, 2021
I'm pretty sure Salia will comeback 1st january saying "guys, i finished femu zero, implemented the characters in femu1 and started femu2 *drop the mic*"

Am i that optimist ? Maybe.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
I'm pretty sure Salia will comeback 1st january saying "guys, i finished femu zero, implemented the characters in femu1 and started femu2 *drop the mic*"

Am i that optimist ? Maybe.

Not only the characters will be implemented,
FemU1 will get a complete remake in a pure-resource management style, similar to FemUZero.
(no more fighting).

You will also keep 100% of your character if you transition your save-data.
And of course a nice "linear story" mode.
I will re-use the animations and assets and copy the system.

That will take some serious time and effort, and can't be done in a few months.

---
Same with FemU2, but this time with VR-Support.
FemU2 however will be some sort of masterpiece, and I want to implement the best and newest technology here.
Here characters will remember everything from all over FemUZero.

Zeryth111

Mar 19, 2022
FemU1 will get a complete remake in a pure-resource management style, similar to FemUZero.
(no more fighting).

---
FemU2 however will be some sort of masterpiece, and I want to implement the best and newest technology here.
I love your ambitions and passion towards this project! Hope your holidays were great, and enjoy the new year Salia!

Klaus Schwab

Jul 13, 2021
(no more fighting).

---
I don't know about others but personnaly i like the actual system about fighting. Like when you lose, bad events happen to you and if you manage to win, you can avoid these. Btw i wish there were more characters (April, professors, ...) to fight or new animations during fighting (solo or combination of multiple characters like the existing one with 2 skullgirls or ronda, kelly and cherry for example). I found it sad to completely remove this system, I don’t know if you plan to keep this format under some kind of mini-game.

Of course it was just an opinion like any other, I'm sure you will be able to do better than the actual system if you want to replace it ;)

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes