Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
I just read your post again. If you're with the .apk, the saves should carry from one version to another. At least it's that way in Monster Girl Dreams, though it's made on Ren'Py. I've never played FemU Zero with the .apk, Windows version is easier to cheat on with JoiPlay.
I also have joiplay and use it for almost everything, though i didnt for femuzero since it was an apk and now no clue how to find the save files. Good to know it carries over, though the main reason im trying to find them is to edit them

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Have you slimmed it down, or just hadn't in you to work on it yet?
I powered through and just developed everything.
And that caused the burnout.
Although idk when the next update will be, could someone explain where im supposed to find and place save files if i want to keep my progress (if i even can with this game)? Im on phone and extracted the apk. Not sure what files im supposed to look for
Dont uninstall the old version of the game,
Instead install game with updating it.

I dont know where android stores the save files.

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020

Thats alright, i think i might just restart and play with joiplay on my android the game from the beginning again, since i love it. Great work with the game once again, the femdom is:love:

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I started working since 1-2 days again.

In the holidays I was sick for around 10 days.
And I was burnt out. The toilet-scene was a bit over-ambitious.
And I recently recovered.

I still worked ... 1-2 hours a day max.

BUT now I'm full power again!
Sorry to hear that you were sick. That really sucks, especially in winter...

Let me say that you're doing a great job here. It's one of my favorite femdom games ever, and I thank you profusely for dedicating so much effort and love to it. May it bloom and grow like a beautiful tree, bring you lots of extra income, and make you proud!

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020

Even though I'm really looking forward to it (I'm so hoping for a 'bad' ending in which April just keeps MC as a toilet forever, and he is used and mocked by every single woman in the game), I can see how it could cause burnout. I had to deal with it a few times in life, and it's not easy. I hope you'll take time to take care of yourself, even if this means we pervs have to wait longer.

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
Even though I'm really looking forward to it (I'm so hoping for a 'bad' ending in which April just keeps MC as a toilet forever, and he is used and mocked by every single woman in the game), I can see how it could cause burnout. I had to deal with it a few times in life, and it's not easy. I hope you'll take time to take care of yourself, even if this means we pervs have to wait longer.
Though i dont think well be getting endings soon, if april did have an ending though would be even better if she locks us in the toilet. The rest i do agree would be great though

Reactions: Redmile and asehpe

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
Also this game is pretty high effort at least from what i see with all these systems, events and such and the entirely female domination is awesome, so im fully fine with waiting more for quality updates and with the creator in a good mental state (y)

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Though i dont think well be getting endings soon, if april did have an ending though would be even better if she locks us in the toilet. The rest i do agree would be great though
Agreed. And even better if we thank her profusely for the privilege every time she comes to visit... ;)

Demon1dixie

Oct 24, 2021
Does anyone know if these two girls ever come back because even after 7 more hours of gameplay i have yet to see them again and i am also asking because in the dialogue they say "lets leave him alone for a few days" implying they will be back at some point and i assume its just not implemented yet but in case it is and i need to do something to trigger it i figured I'd ask and see if anybody knew image_2023-01-14_115405575.png

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Save right before tripping the point where the MC is, rename it to "Skullgirls Scene" and stash it in a folder. Then replay as desired. Repeat in a similar fashion for all one-time only scenes.
What question are you trying to answer, as that doesn't answer the question the post above yours asked? They asked if a particular scene has a follow-up, since the scene implies it does. They are not asking how to replay scenes.

Reactions: Demon1dixie

Vaosik

Sep 4, 2019
There is a bug. If during the commerce lesson you first select "Presentation", then "Back", then all the lesson options will be unlocked.

sang61096

Jan 7, 2023
[인용="살리아코엘, 게시물: 9329775, 회원: 634820"]
자, 여기 내 현재 로드맵이 있습니다.

다음 업데이트:

발 / 양말 / 신발:
지금은 정말 충분합니다. 나는 약간의 균형을 원한다. 새로운 발 콘텐츠가 올 것입니다.
그러나 각 피트 콘텐츠에 대해 2x 비 피트 콘텐츠를 구현합니다.
발을 즐기지 않는 사람들에게이 게임은 참을 수 없습니다.

ABDL / SPH / 순결 :
티파니 -> "이블 마미" 소개
미스 비올라 + 협박 + 페깅.

-------------------------------------
다음 업데이트 후 업데이트

버찌! 체리와 체리!
론다의 귀환
4월 작업 Nr 3 -> 욕실
[/인용]

미스 비올라 + 협박 + 페깅 어디 있니???

Reactions: Demon1dixie

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
[인용="살리아코엘, 게시물: 9329775, 회원: 634820"]
자, 여기 내 현재 로드맵이 있습니다.

다음 업데이트:

발 / 양말 / 신발:
지금은 정말 충분합니다. 나는 약간의 균형을 원한다. 새로운 발 콘텐츠가 올 것입니다.
그러나 각 피트 콘텐츠에 대해 2x 비 피트 콘텐츠를 구현합니다.
발을 즐기지 않는 사람들에게이 게임은 참을 수 없습니다.

ABDL / SPH / 순결 :
티파니 -> "이블 마미" 소개
미스 비올라 + 협박 + 페깅.

-------------------------------------
다음 업데이트 후 업데이트

버찌! 체리와 체리!
론다의 귀환
4월 작업 Nr 3 -> 욕실
[/인용]

미스 비올라 + 협박 + 페깅 어디 있니???
Pog, god i cant wait for april bathroom and the return of cherry :love::love::love:

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes