SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
I would like to remind everybody that 7 days after Salia releases the update on patreon it will be released to the public, so be patient and respectful.
Not this update, it would be very disrespectful to all the patrons who kept their pledge on January.
I know I'm late this time, but I am proud of the results and I am almost done now.
I think around ~24 hours later I will update.

The next update will be much quicker tho.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Not this update, it would be very disrespectful to all the patrons who kept their pledge on January.
I know I'm late this time, but I am proud of the results and I am almost done now.

Not complaining but just to clarify, you're planning to update on Patreon in ~24 hours but it will be more than 7 days before you post it here?

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
Not complaining but just to clarify, you're planning to update on Patreon in ~24 hours but it will be more than 7 days before you post it here?
Cant say for sure what salia meant, but the way i
understood was it they arent posting it here, since it would be unfair to patreons? Not meaning to throw shade or anything and if im wrong then my bad

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
understood was it they arent posting it here, since it would be unfair to patreons? Not meaning to throw shade or anything and if im wrong then my bad
Yeah I just wanna confirm the time estimates, her wording wasn't very clear :unsure:

Reactions: Demon1dixie

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
My understanding so far is that this time the public release will take more then 7 days after release cause if it would be only 7 days then...okay I do not understand it either. I only realize that the way it is released currently people could just pledge for February and so get this update still a bit earlier and the next one too. So maybe you are right and she is not releasing a public version for this update so the patrons for january will get it anyway while the rest have to decide between pledging for february and so get two updates early or not pledging and so have to wait another whole month for next version.

batmanmodi85

Nov 30, 2020
My understanding so far is that this time the public release will take more then 7 days after release cause if it would be only 7 days then...okay I do not understand it either. I only realize that the way it is released currently people could just pledge for February and so get this update still a bit earlier and the next one too. So maybe you are right and she is not releasing a public version for this update so the patrons for january will get it anyway while the rest have to decide between pledging for february and so get two updates early or not pledging and so have to wait another whole month for next version.

Maybe 24 hours later than 7 days

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020

sure the payers had to wait a month to get news but so did the non-payers, I don't see the point of changing the 7 days between the two, we are all fans who will eagerly await the release of the update. it's your game you decide and you're mommy but shifting it to 10 or 14 days or 30 days seems weird, it will surely hurt the non-paying fans a lot more than it will please the payers. 7 days and nights waiting while some people have already grinded everything is already a long time.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
sure the payers had to wait a month to get news but so did the non-payers, I don't see the point of changing the 7 days between the two, we are all fans who will eagerly await the release of the update. it's your game you decide and you're mommy but shifting it to 10 or 14 days or 30 days seems weird, it will surely hurt the non-paying fans a lot more than it will please the payers. 7 days and nights waiting while some people have already grinded everything is already a long time.
if I were to give my perspective on the wording, basically she wants to give everyone an update this month, if it was 7 days later it would bleed into next month
(last update she changed it so higher tier subs got the update right away while everyone else had to wait 1 week)

eg; shes trying to push out a update before the month ends, so it wont be two updates next month
(because its been a few months since last update)

the phrasing is weird but that is my interpretation

having the game update quicker on the "Latest updates" is certainly a way to spread the game and get more attention is quite beneficial but that doesn't always translate to prosperity, there should be some sort of benefit to subbing

and no, I don't think it would please payers, as the point of this site is generally for promotion as all the content is free

I say this as a simp who is currently subbed to 5+ patreons for no benefit except to give my money away in hopes people will continue to update the games I enjoy <_<

靠卡卡

Jan 27, 2023
i just wanna say im your big fan,im a slave and i have a mistress in reallife,man like us can never be understand by others,but atleast i can do i realy want before my mistress and in your game--just kneel and obey my queen

靠卡卡

Jan 27, 2023
i just wanna say im your big fan,im a slave and i have a mistress in reallife,man like us can never be understand by others,but atleast i can do i realy want before my mistress and in your game--just kneel and obey my queen
sorry,i come from China,my english isnot verry well,but i think you know what i mean

Reactions: 1780738388
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes