Anonym_e

May 5, 2021
I clean the bathroom to fast to get an event again. I have quite the high cleaning skill (~350), so even when I clean lazy. I clean around 25% (even tho it says the bathroom is now about 3455% cleaner?). Could you please implement the option to rest instead of cleaning, dear Dev?

Also: I run away when I got confronted by the skullgirls in building A and now they don't seem to come back.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
will there be monster girls added later in development?
to quote from the developer notes in the OP:
"-> No Monstergirls here.
This game will be focussed on Surviving the University life."
I hadn't noticed that, thank you.
you aren't the only one. i mean, from what i can tell no-one mentioned it clearly and it appears to not have been updated in terms of the search function either.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
How Do I progress with April, All I do is clean the shop at massage her feet and that's it... How do you get the bathroom scene? Thanks!

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
The way i got the bathroom scene, which btw was great, was to do a double shift and clean perfectly everything behind the desk (lv2). After finishing work, the next day april will ask you to work in the bathroom
I Wish I could clean everything perfectly for both shifts but my energy and food bar go down so fast that I can't finish it, Guess my character is too far gone

Reactions: warrenitro

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
I Wish I could clean everything perfectly for both shifts but my energy and food bar go down so fast that I can't finish it, Guess my character is too far gone
I have the same problem, but I haven't played this in a while. Is the game less grindy now, and do old saves work? Are there other ways to earn $ besides cleaning at April's?

Last edited:

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
Honestly, even at 150 energy (energy even more because my fitness level is high) and food i still need quite a lot of items to eat/drink to actually do both shifts perfectly. If you really dont want to grind that much, you could use saveeditonline to edit your save file and give yourself a lot of money.

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
I have the same problem, but I haven't played this in a while. Is the game less grindy now, and do old saves work? Are there other ways to earn $ besides cleaning at April's?
Generally kelly (girl who wants to shower at yhe gym) will give you 15$ daily once you are at her toilet scene, you can clean the dorm once a week, and you have the cryptominers, but other than those i cant think of much else

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
You can work for Ms Herlinda once a day, signing up for the gyms A-team gives you a passive 15 coins a day I think, Mara gives you money, Kelly gives you money, and theres a few one time events that give you money
but regardless if you clean the bathroom to 100% then you can earn double on your work at aprils so it ends up being 200+ coins a day

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes