Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Oh, thanks! I've been using a save file I downloaded as I had deleted the game and it had pretty much infinite energy so I never got it.
How did you unlock the bathroom scenes btw? I perfectly finished lvl 2 twice but lvl 3 doesn't seem to be unlocked

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
ooooooooo
I play without cheats and I don't play to avoid scenes

I understand that every action has its consequences, but if there is an option in the game, if that how much we massage/smell our feet we can finally regain willpower during the massage. That's why I don't understand why he still gets -4 to willpower at the daily reset.
idk but if you eat fast food every day it doesn't become healthy eventually. the player may seek out those scenes, but for our poor MC they are obviously harmful. your (and my) MC got their brains turned to mush, that's why we're stuck with no willpower. more massages aren't the cure but the cause of this state. dunno if the game has a mechanic for it (or will have in the future), but staying away from any feet for a good while woud make way more sense as a recovery mechanic.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
let's be reasonable here. this is a femdom game, so of course we get "punished" for messing around with the ladies. in some games you stack up addictions/fetish levels/corruption that makes our game harder/impossible to win. in succubus themed games you get energy drained which means you have to grind more. same thing when it comes to findom. and hell, i woud be very surprised if we get to see a "happy ending" in ToT if we let the ladies mess us up too much (assuming that game ever gets finished). in other words there the consequences just aren't really visible yet.
to be fair, this game hasn't much gameplay to offer if you actively avoid all the traps (ladies) along the way, and that gameplay loop consists mainly of boring cleaning jobs and running around. i cheat as well, but not to preserve my willpower and stuff, but to avoid the boring parts and allowing me to concentrate on the more fun parts.
Of course it is logical that all these addictions have consequences. But if these consequences lead to the game being frustrating and not fun then it is the wrong choice.
Once your stats drop to a point where you can't even play the game properly and are at risk to being softlocked.
Without cheating I'd argue this game is borderline unplayable without investing DAYS into it doing boring chores over and over again.

Marecki

Apr 26, 2020
I didn't mean it as a cure, but it might not take away your willpower in the daily reset. Would be nice another stat "stamina":
energy to perform tasks,work,study etc.
stamina e.g. for whipping in the gym or work as a chair or some other things added in the future

I think the game will be in development for a long time and there will still be a lot of stuff added so more stats may come in handy.
I also like that the MC menu/profile is being developed and more and more information about the character is visible.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
That is one of the worst things about the game.
It actively punishes you for achieving scenes and makes it harder going forward.
If you cheat yourself gold you can easily offset the lost will with milkshakes though.
Alternatively grind for 15 hours without watching any scenes and go for business classes until you have thousands of gold. Then you can stock up on items and watch the scenes.
I do not recommend playing this game without cheats. It is just a waste of time. Even with cheats you need 4-5 hours to clear the game (watch all scenes and progress all storylines as far as currently possible).
You can access every single scene even if you completely destroy your characters stats and reputation.

Feet corruption itself reduces max willpower once but permanently gives you perks that increases your will and energy whenever you smell feet, which gets super broken if you manage to regain your max will somehow.

Its an interesting tradeoff I think.

Its one of the best things about this game is ecactlyI think. You investments change around and feeling that unfair treatment on yourself... is different then just watching a video play.

Getting cornered by Skullgirls gives you this little adrenaline rush.

Why not just watch a perfect gameplay video then? Well because its YOUR OWN resources you lose when they take them.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Of course it is logical that all these addictions have consequences. But if these consequences lead to the game being frustrating and not fun then it is the wrong choice.
Once your stats drop to a point where you can't even play the game properly and are at risk to being softlocked.
Without cheating I'd argue this game is borderline unplayable without investing DAYS into it doing boring chores over and over again.
i can't argue against that, but is this really the case here? tbh i haven't played the last one or two updates, but i haven't encountered any real softlocks. if anything, the lack of money and willpower only drags you further down the rabbit hole. you may lose the ability to nope out of certain events, and you may be forced to drink very questionable milk and stuff to not starve, but it's manageable to get by somehow and access more content.

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
i can't argue against that, but is this really the case here? tbh i haven't played the last one or two updates, but i haven't encountered any real softlocks. if anything, the lack of money and willpower only drags you further down the rabbit hole. you may lose the ability to nope out of certain events, and you may be forced to drink very questionable milk and stuff to not starve, but it's manageable to get by somehow and access more content.
Being forced is the cool part though isnt it?

Reactions: jackysexington

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
Also would anyone happent o know where we actually find sharilyn content? I remember someone having posted a pic of her pouring water on her foot, dont think ive ever seen her before and am not sure if im just blind or if its because this is the only time (started new game for this update) ive actually talked to her on day 1

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Feet corruption itself reduces max willpower once but permanently gives you perks that increases your will and energy whenever you smell feet, which gets super broken if you manage to regain your max will somehow.
i noticed this as well but honestly wasn't sure if this was supposed to be a bug or a feature. i was leaning towards bug tbh. you probably have a good reason for it, but i can't say i like it. it kinda feels like you're getting healed when you're supposed to take damage. tradeoffs are fine, but i fail to see the logic behind this.
Being forced is the cool part though isnt it?
depends on how you approach these games, i suppose. personally i like to have an uncorrupted, more or less flawless save file, avoiding all the "trouble" until i reach the end. only then i go back and indulge in whatever the game is able to throw my way, making seperate files right before my favourite scenes. this approach doesn't work here though, unless you cheat.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
You can access every single scene even if you completely destroy your characters stats and reputation.

Its an interesting tradeoff I think.

Its one of the best things about this game is ecactlyI think. You investments change around and feeling that unfair treatment on yourself... is different then just watching a video play.

Getting cornered by Skullgirls gives you this little adrenaline rush.

Why not just watch a perfect gameplay video then? Well because its YOUR OWN resources you lose when they take them.
I understand why you designed it that way. I also love your game.
But honestly I will not farm Gold for hours on end and then just lose it. Sorry but the game is not that interesting yet. This may sound harsh but I will not sink 20+ or even 10+ hours into an erotic game with scenes and gameplay that repeat on end. I would argue that going through the same paths on the school for hours on end is not "playing" either. It is a chore. It might actually be intended so you have to try real hard to earn money and then get heartbroken when you lose your money. And you lose money constantly if you do quests.
Even with cheats it took 5 hours to clear and some scenes were boring since I had to repeat them constantly.
There are so many great games around that released and I have a job. I can't invest 20 hours into doing silly things over and over. That's why I gold cheated. And the game still ate up nearly an entire night to clear.
I still enjoyed playing it and will play this again if there is new content. Maybe without cheats this time. But it takes a huge commitment to do that.

Certain quests require items. For example you need burgers / wine / coffee / special coffee and other things. These are hella expensive.
If you have completely gimped stats you do not have the energy to work and you can't really make money.
If you can't pay rent you have to take the pink haired girls offer and further gimp your char.
Once your char is hopelessly broke and has fucked up stats you are trapped and can't really do much against it.

Reactions: World enjoyer

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Certain quests require items. For example you need burgers / wine / coffee / special coffee and other things. These are hella expensive.
If you have completely gimped stats you do not have the energy to work and you can't really make money.
If you can't pay rent you have to take the pink haired girls offer and further gimp your char.
Once your char is hopelessly broke and has fucked up stats you are trapped and can't really do much against it.
I think you did something majorly wrong, theres enough free food and money that you could probably last at least a week without buying anything, and without working and still pass the first rent day, so its pretty hard to gimp your char unless youre intentionally doing it (or first time playing)
that being said the game can feel pretty grindy if youre playing it over and over again

I would recommend transferring your saves when there is a new version since your complaint seems to feel focused around replaying the game
(you said you've already played 5+ and completed the game) so I am not sure why you would need to invest another 20+ or 10+ hours

honestly I am just plain confused on your first paragraph

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
On day 20 I have thousands of coins, 18 cryptos and 20 INT (30 if I bother with Ritalin but Ritalin's for when your MC is a dumbfuck studying at a snail's pace) without even cheating or using any exploit, so I agree.

Get hydro perks and BR3 and you're an unstoppable water drinking machine even if you're a poor D-Rank shitizen.
holy cow, sounds like you optimized the shit out of this game. i'm not up to date and haven't really tried hard, but how did you get there? i mean, doesn't it require a ridiculous amount of save scumming to get to 18 cryptominer in that timeframe? or are the options you get not random? also, and this may be an embarassing question, but how do you even raise INT? in my last run (week 11v3) i had 3 crypto, 1 intelligence, 6 fitness and 12 cleaning at day 28. and yeah, that's nothing to be proud of, and i was cheating and fooling around, just looking for scenes, but it seems like i play the wrong way. sounds like making studies and classes number one priority works out way better.

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
holy cow, sounds like you optimized the shit out of this game. i'm not up to date and haven't really tried hard, but how did you get there? i mean, doesn't it require a ridiculous amount of save scumming to get to 18 cryptominer in that timeframe? or are the options you get not random? also, and this may be an embarassing question, but how do you even raise INT? in my last run (week 11v3) i had 3 crypto, 1 intelligence, 6 fitness and 12 cleaning at day 28. and yeah, that's nothing to be proud of, and i was cheating and fooling around, just looking for scenes, but it seems like i play the wrong way. sounds like making studies and classes number one priority works out way better.
" sounds like making studies and classes number one priority works out way better. "
Just like in real life, unless you want some fun. This game is a realistically masterpiece :LOL:

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
wall of text
heh, hi numberlady and thanks for the guide.
i don't recall seeing INT classes, so not sure if i got unlucky or if they are just somewhat new. probably got my single point from herlinda.
ritalin is worth the money, check. eating trash in mara's questline is good, check. get hydro perks since they sound absolutly broken, check.
never went garbage hunting aside from genia's questline, so i never had reputation issues (thanks to the honeycrisp exchange and fitness training), but i can see how 130 search actions can tank that alot lol.
Kelly's whipping is something i managed pretty much right away. to be fair, energy was my best stat (my will was tragic though), but picking the correct choices makes quite the difference here.
anyway, thanks again for the help. gonna save that for sure for my next run.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes