asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
this can lead to pretty intense burnouts, where I sleep 14+ hours daily.
And sometimes I need over 3-4 weeks to recover, depending on how I feel.
I hope you'll take care of yourself. I've been in projects that led to this level of burnout, or worse. If this keeps happening, one may end no longer enjoying something that was like a breath of fresh air before. That is quite sad when it happens. So, to keep your soul (and its kinky interests) alive, please take care of yourself!

The truth is:
Sometimes I receive messages, really really wholesome ones, from people really thanking me.
And I receive a high motivation and dopamine boost reading those.

Like... some life-changing stuff, people I "really" helped in their real life through my game somehow.
Someone even turned from suicide because of my game, some other guy kinda dealt with trauma.
Some other guy saved even his marriage. I mean... these may sound funny to you, but its pretty serious
to some others.
I'm very glad to hear that, and actually curious. If someday you (only with their permission of course) would like to share some of these people's experiences, and how your game helped them, I would be quite interested.

On the other hand, negative reviews can make me super depressed.

Some dominant-males expecting to fuck girls and tiddies instantly for example kinda piss me off.
Some others have a gentle-dom fetish and my brutal world is not their cup of tea- and they negative-review my game.

But the worst of all are players who spend over 200 hours of playtime, and then they write a negative review
because they spot some bugs or glitches, and then keep playing for 200 more hours.
Others have already said, these are just trolls and bullies who get off on being mean -- regardless of whether or not they're even being sincere in their reviews. There's a way to criticize with good intentions ('constructive criticism'). The opposite of it is simply trolling. Don't pay attention. What you do is way better than anything these people could ever do by themselves. Let this thought erase anything bad they say.

Randomguyy69

Mar 14, 2019
I'm not sure I know what this scene is, and I've been pretty much everywhere in this game... Can someone say how I can get it?
yeah first you unlock April's lvl 3 cleaning job (the bathroom/restroom) by doing a perfect job on lvl 2 double shift then when you try clean the toilet scene will trigger (if cleaning bathroom for the first time) then just lose energy (or start with really low energy lol) and you get the special game over scene

EDIT: oh yeah make sure it's morning when trying to clean the bathroom/restroom

Sam King

Dec 9, 2019
I'm just gonna tell what I found. feel free to comment on other new scenes I might have missed:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also new and very sexy. Can be found in the west area of the campus:
I'm just gonna tell what I found. feel free to comment on other new scenes I might have missed:

Also new and very sexy. Can be found in the west area of the campus:
when does the skullgirls visit u to take money? i only got the thieft thing where they take 200 coins from u and give it back the next night..is that the scene u mean or am i messing someting

Reactions: Demon1dixie

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
Relax Goddess! you go very fast in order to bring us content as often as possible, except that if you develop an update in 4 days and then you do a burnout of 2 months during which we cry alone in the shadows, while you could take your time and release this update in 10 or 14 days smoothly, by going more slowly you can achieve your goals even faster :rolleyes:

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Decided not to pay the Skullgirls 50 coins at the end of week one, to see what happens. I think the punishment is way too harsh for that (in a gameplay sense). A 200 coin debt makes it nigh impossible to pay rent for week two, unless there is some kind of event where you can get part of that debt erased.

Reactions: x152534956604

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
Decided not to pay the Skullgirls 50 coins at the end of week one, to see what happens. I think the punishment is way too harsh for that (in a gameplay sense). A 200 coin debt makes it nigh impossible to pay rent for week two, unless there is some kind of event where you can get part of that debt erased.
There is a character that pays the rent for you if you let her experiment on you.

Z3rraHunt

Mar 7, 2021
Also you can pay rent before they take your money plus they take only certain amount a day.

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
There is a character that pays the rent for you if you let her experiment on you.
I know but that comes with a massive downside.
Also you can pay rent before they take your money plus they take only certain amount a day.
That doesn't help because of how debt works.

Anyway, I reloaded an old save and paid straight away. Turns out you STILL get mugged lol.

Reactions: aspi45

Z3rraHunt

Mar 7, 2021
I know but that comes with a massive downside.

That doesn't help because of how debt works.

Anyway, I reloaded an old save and paid straight away. Turns out you STILL get mugged lol.
you can always run away i did it till i had enough money it was easy.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes