SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Hey man, I don't make the rules, so no need being condescending :) Wouldn't it be mandatory, I wouldn't ;) Now, if someone has some advices about this speech to text to speech, I would gladly take them. Although, I don't think this is the place for that, so I'll stop responding here. Cheers!

Haha. Saw your last video.
The little "stop" during your talk when Joan suddenly says "something" you did not expect after you lied to her.
Priceless.

Reactions: brombeere1992

justinfootball1996

Sep 7, 2020
While cleaning the toilet in april lvl 3, the police come. then police puts you in the closet. everybody peeing and shitting on you. then april comes and sets you free
Does the bathroom have to not be clean when they come in for april to put me in the closet? They came in and I had 75% and told me to pay them 10 coins.

brombeere1992

Jul 28, 2021
Haha. Saw your last video.
The little "stop" during your talk when Joan suddenly says "something" you did not expect after you lied to her.
Priceless.
Haha, yes, I had to do the maths. If it had started with a capital letter, I would have had to stop the recording to figure out what was happening. So you actually watch the videos with audio. That gives me the motivation to put more efforts into them, then!

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
Haha, yes, I had to do the maths. If it had started with a capital letter, I would have had to stop the recording to figure out what was happening. So you actually watch the videos with audio. That gives me the motivation to put more efforts into them, then!
It is a good guide for those who want to learn the game :D

lls594

Feb 16, 2022
what should i do now that i have the "suspicious usb" and my friend went away? the captain says i must look for a briefcase in the garbage, is it the right thing to progress with the story?

asldlasld

Jul 10, 2022
How do I give the "Mysterious briefcase" to Cristy? I tried talking to her at the cafeteria but nothing happened.

wümpa-lümpa

Mar 26, 2021
hello, i'm kinda lost, i'm not sure how to play this game, what should i do with my reputation, should i get it low or high? there are different content or road? can you lock content by doing x action?

i rly love femdom game, but i always think they are too much complex and divide in different lock and road, with too few explaination on the mechanic of the game.

Ty for help

Reactions: Bowsette s slave

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
hello, i'm kinda lost, i'm not sure how to play this game, what should i do with my reputation, should i get it low or high? there are different content or road? can you lock content by doing x action?

i rly love femdom game, but i always think they are too much complex and divide in different lock and road, with too few explaination on the mechanic of the game.

Ty for help
we expect detailed game hacks from goddess SaliaCoel

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018

Ty for help
Dont worry too much.
Just relax and try to enjoy. The suspense is a part of the fun.

No you cant get locked out of hentai scenes.
Lower reputation makes your life harder and makes the NAMELESS npcs treat you worse.

Also business class has syngergy with high reputation.

Reactions: Bowsette s slave
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes