ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Im surprised you even remember those characters.

Well...yes.
I already started with Annice, making her a FemU0 character. She is the Skullgirl captain

Rachel is studying in FemU lore and is a psychopath and kill3r. She is mentioned by the 2 police women when you interact with them enough times.

Yvette currently lives in a basement of Isabellas Mansion This is mentioned in FemU1 by some of the skullgirls during the players enslavement.

Elise is a little problem since her name is very similar to "Elsie".

And the rest... well yes, I could and should include them in the games somewhere.
Interesting! I would love to see some of the OG characters return and find out more about them, so I appreciate the brief summary! I of course do understand you're limited by time and resources, but even then just to see them in the world somewhere again would be great. I'd love to see it.

Honestly, I remember them because when I first played your game I was charmed by it, and like many, I saw the potential.
Truth be told you are my favorite developer on this platform, and one reason for that is you're world building, creating and expanding on lore and I find that interesting. Which is why I thought: "I wonder what happened to those other characters"

I'm not sure if we'll see Maggie again for Patreon reasons, but I know the town had Denise and Rita, so perhaps those characters can show up in Aprils cafe, once in awhile. Even if they're just named NPC's having coffee.

As for Elise, I actually wondered if they were sisters, since they had similar names, but judging by your response, perhaps not.

Thank you for your reply btw!

Carido

Aug 12, 2020
I really really love this game so far
But I kinda would like one further night adventure, with a skullgirl who happened to walk her pet dog, forcing the MC to serve as an doggie bag to keep the school clean

pussysaga

Dec 30, 2021
Always looks like this.

View attachment 1943049

edit:
Okay, I fixed it myself. If someone has the same problem, open the package.json and replace
Code:
 "chromium-args": "--force-color-profile=srgb --disable-devtools",
with
Code:
    "chromium-args": "--enable-webgl --ignore-gpu-blacklist --disable-devtools",
Not sure, if this will introduce other errors, but at least it is starting.
Thank yous

Zeraph276

Apr 16, 2023
What do I have to do to have the skull girls use me and stuff, as a group not just the one girl on the bottom left of the map?

pussysaga

Dec 30, 2021
1681970683374.png
I assume I am not the only person who is having this issue while I don't know anything about coding I went to go look in the files, and for some reason the only file by the name of "Clock" in the bgs file is actually named "_Clock" so I assume because there is an underscore in the file name the game just can't find it, so I just changed it to remove the underscore, I havent tested it yet because I literally just did it but I presume this should fix the problem if anyone else is having the same issue
Update I pressed retry and it worked, no restart needed

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
View attachment 2559459
I assume I am not the only person who is having this issue while I don't know anything about coding I went to go look in the files, and for some reason the only file by the name of "Clock" in the bgs file is actually named "_Clock" so I assume because there is an underscore in the file name the game just can't find it, so I just changed it to remove the underscore, I havent tested it yet because I literally just did it but I presume this should fix the problem if anyone else is having the same issue
Weird,

It's not named "_Clock" in the game files.

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Weird,

It's not named "_Clock" in the game files.
It wouldn't have anything to do with the fact his screenshot shows the game as Week25, V2? When the most updated version is actually Week25, V3?

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Kind of off-topic, but Does anyone know why Android isn't showing attachments lately? It's not a matter of enabling or disabling desktop view, either way image attachments are shown like a broken file icon followed by its name (last attachment in this thread being, 1681970683374.png).

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
Can anything happen after day 62. I seem to be running around in circles, searching trash cans for a briefcase, but nothing happens. Should I continue or should I wait for an update.

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
I played until day 62 and want to leave a review.
What I liked the most - A lot of events and different characters, but the most remarkable THANK YOU SO MUCH for the implementation of toilet fetishes. Finally, we see DIFFERENT girls, they look different and say different text, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, each chew has a unique pussy and starfish. The shape, size and color also differ.
This is very cool! (The only joint with a drawing. 1 The first time I get into the toilet in front of my nose, a bunch of shit is already visible, although not a single girl has used me yet.
2. If you do not swallow urine for a long time, the picture of urine comes off the ground. she is too short.
What I didn't like. You gave us the opportunity to beg, and put a lot of girls into the game, but there are a lot of them (AND THIS IS COOL) But they have the same requirements in essence, Both day and night in buildings.
Naturally, I fully understand that we are talking about gigantic volumes of text and data. But here's what happens. I want to beg for the maximum money or food, for this I have to bypass all possible girls, while I perform a huge number of tasks of the same type that bother me and read the text that I have already memorized almost by heart.
Still disappointing are the skull girls who give me alcohol after I bring them wine or energy drinks, to be honest, I don’t understand in principle why they are needed.

tomas84

Feb 21, 2020
Thanks to SaliaCoel for another masterpiece. Special thanks for the X-ray scat graphics and piss scenes. Although I liked Femdom University more.
My subjective opinion:
- leave saving only when switching to a new day;
- more random events due to triggering random variables + branching conditions;
- random events with the reset of all progress in the game;
- tie random events to the counters in the game.

Last edited:

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
I prefer saving Anytime. It killed me in Fem1 when Isabella stopped saves unless u paid 200 and you only got 7. Nearly ruined my experience as i couldn't leave to do something unless i paused the game for a whole day or something. Hated the save after each day only aspect of it, lol.

Also my Fem1 bugged out on me so i can't revert to an earlier save. I'll have to start again and it's annoying as i only had the fox girl, goblin queen and Bowsette to be a slave to left in the game. If i had multiple saves i could revert to before the bug started.

Reactions: araihs

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
I prefer saving Anytime. It killed me in Fem1 when Isabella stopped saves unless u paid 200 and you only got 7. Nearly ruined my experience as i couldn't leave to do something unless i paused the game for a whole day or something. Hated the save after each day only aspect of it, lol.

Also my Fem1 bugged out on me so i can't revert to an earlier save. I'll have to start again and it's annoying as i only had the fox girl, goblin queen and Bowsette to be a slave to left in the game. If i had multiple saves i could revert to before the bug started.
you know there's a cheat engine that lets you save whenever....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HumanRug

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
Hello Salia. Please answer my question. I correctly understood that at the moment after the 70th day there are no more events in the game?
Or does the 25th week mean that you need to play until the end of the 25th week, that is, until the day - 5*7=175?
And yes, special thanks for the scanner during the toilet fetish - it's cool done.
And the implementation of cunnilingus with the choice of how exactly I will caress the current pussy of the skull girl is also very cool.

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
This is lowkey garbage, there's no reward lmao. If you like getting farted on, feet and grinding useless tasks play this. Literally 0 nudity just walk around do tasks, food element is absolutely stupid because, no energy>cant work>cant buy food>cant gain energy.
From April in the candy store you buy a fresh salad, eat, you get not only food but also increase the maximum amount of energy, even in biology lessons you can raise the body's capabilities.
In short, there are a lot of subtleties in the game, it just seems to me that you have not figured them out.

Reactions: ItzSpc and HumanRug
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes