ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
I would do it. With great pleasure. But patreon is blocked in my region. And even with a VPN I can't pay for the subscription.
Too bad that Salia is having problems with Steam.:cry:
But thanks. I'll be waiting.
Honestly someone at Steam cheated her, ngl. It's a university themed game that was barred because people might "imagine them to be high schoolers." We're making rules based on peoples presumed imaginations now? Stupid.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Honestly someone at Steam cheated her, ngl. It's a university themed game that was barred because people might "imagine them to be high schoolers." We're making rules based on peoples presumed imaginations now? Stupid.
with all the college sex based games on steam, there is a legit case there for discrimination. If they are trying to argue the style, there is already precedents where courts have ruled that art style doesn't imply age by itself.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
with all the college sex based games on steam, there is a legit case there for discrimination. If they are trying to argue the style, there is already precedents where courts have ruled that art style doesn't imply age by itself.
I don't know if Salia would want to get the law involved, but if she has the confidence to talk to a lawyer, I think you're right that she has a case here. Steam allows NSFW games on their platform, and denying FemU based on the art style because people might use their "imagination" is ludicrous.

I'm all for a morale society but some of these morality types just use morality as an excuse to abuse power and this, in my opinion, is one of those situations.

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
To can be ban the mc would have the age of the teacher when he is a student with other student in case of school game and add to that, it's Femdom UNIVERSITY, you are not supposed to go at the university under 17 near 18 years old (except rare case who jump many school years) so even if the mc was looking old and go on student even there technicly they can't ban it.

If people are shock by that i think it's becose they have a whole tree stuck in their azz :ROFLMAO: (it's not like if there was any incest, or 40 years old mc wanting to fu ck a 13 years old girl etc etc)

I think too that they just try to abuse power xD it's not like the game was a simulation it's fantasy (even more in the case of Femdom university before FemU with the monster girl) and all the kink are just bdsm not any strange stuff like necrophilia adult with minor etc etc

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Never understood why there's so much concern about sexual themes in high school based games. When I started high school, at the age of 13, many of us boys had our eyes in our girl classmates, and many of the girls had their eyes on us as well. In the second year, when we were 14 (years old, not people), the first couples started forming, and had no trouble finding secluded spots to make out. And we all knew what used to happen out of school hours... And nobody cared about the legal aspect of it.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Genkupok

Dec 11, 2022
Never understood why there's so much concern about sexual themes in high school based games. When I started high school, at the age of 13, many of us boys had our eyes in our girl classmates, and many of the girls had their eyes on us as well. In the second year, when we were 14 (years old, not people), the first couples started forming, and had no trouble finding secluded spots to make out. And we all knew what used to happen out of school hours... And nobody cared about the legal aspect of it.
Im virgin and never had friend

MordredVasant

Mar 24, 2023
I would do it. With great pleasure. But patreon is blocked in my region. And even with a VPN I can't pay for the subscription.
Too bad that Salia is having problems with Steam.:cry:
But thanks. I'll be waiting.
Wait, whats going on with the steam version?

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
the entire tone changes once adults start to seek out minors or depictions of minors for sexual purposes its not like this game is for young kids if any of the characters look too young steam has the right to limit the liability

while I do think this game is good enough to go on steam I can understand why its not, regardless of the depictions there is areas of the game that does outright violate steams rules though

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
Because in that context it's Teens whit Teens, not adults watching teens have sex or teachers /staff having sex whit students.

In the context of this game there should be no problems as long as you clearly depict every characters age as university students.

Genkupok

Dec 11, 2022
Because in that context it's Teens whit Teens, not adults watching teens have sex or teachers /staff having sex whit students.

In the context of this game there should be no problems as long as you clearly depict every characters age as university students.
Would it work if the creator say the scene the place in japan since sexual majority there is lower ?

Reactions: HumanRug

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
Would it work if the creator say the scene the place in japan since sexual majority there is lower ?
No not at all, while people tend to have this illusion that it's more open in japan that only applies to fan service. The moment you go into actual nudity the censorship is way harsher then in the west.

A example is that that Cero rating board Z rating (The equivalent of ESRB AO) doesn't even allow bare boobs.

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
the entire tone changes once adults start to seek out minors or depictions of minors for sexual purposes its not like this game is for young kids if any of the characters look too young steam has the right to limit the liability

while I do think this game is good enough to go on steam I can understand why its not, regardless of the depictions there is areas of the game that does outright violate steams rules though
is it realy a university when we only go to class 5-6 time in the game ? it's just a place, and add to that there is only girl except the mc and the mc get bully so it's not like the mc was a pervert who go take advantage :ROFLMAO: and there is 0 rape on girl, (quite the opposite lol)

people who think the game is wrong just have 0 imagination and not a brain enought develop to replace themselve at when they was in school in the past or just think it's university with only 18+ people and that's it, not like if the mc was 50 years older than the girls

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
No not at all, while people tend to have this illusion that it's more open in japan that only applies to fan service. The moment you go into actual nudity the censorship is way harsher then in the west.

A example is that that Cero rating board Z rating (The equivalent of ESRB AO) doesn't even allow bare boobs.
I "sadded" your post because F95 lacks of a "This situation pisses me off" reaction.

Aug 22, 2020
I don't know if Salia would want to get the law involved, but if she has the confidence to talk to a lawyer, I think you're right that she has a case here. Steam allows NSFW games on their platform, and denying FemU based on the art style because people might use their "imagination" is ludicrous.
I don't think Steam is legally required to accept any game that meets their content policy

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes