SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
do you know if the bug happen becose begging in any scenario ?
or is it just if we begin first to clean and do some begging between ?
or do you need we do some test in multiple combination between cleaning and begging ?
Send me the save file. Ill fix the bug

• Wow
Reactions: smellyz44

bruhmoment445

Jan 20, 2022
how do you progress ronda after the pegging scene she keeps saying she doesnt know who broke in her apartment tell me if you hear anything i talked to everyone and i got nothing

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
The update is great again... this game should be titled "That legendary femdom game" ;) I especially dig the new Cherry stuff. Now I hope for more soon of that bratty Ashley :D

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
How come it's called 'full 1.0+' when it's not done yet?
I'm definitely not complaining thatthere's more content being added to this game, it's just a lil confusing
There will be always more content, so it doesnt matter when I call it 1.0.
Might aswell call it 1.0 now.

I just figured the Week+number to versioning is confusing more people than it helps.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
I was looking at the game files to see what I might've missed and I found this in the Kaede (toilet stuff) folder:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you guys know if this is already in the game, and if so, how to get it?

Reactions: Evizzy89

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
I don't like the Ronda stuff since i hate pegging, breast milk & diapers lmfao but i knew it was coming because that's just her character and i know from the Sim version but it's fine as many people like different things, Cherry cures me! HOWEVER!!!!....

I did ask ages ago but just to try again i really want to complete everything that's available and that includes the blond girl who tricks you into drinking that milkshake till you pee yourself and have to wear diapers from then onwards. For me that's the worst part of the game but I'm willing to get through it if you can cure yourself. Can you? I love her facesitting scene when you need to get more diapers but I'm willing to sacrifice that to cure myself. For now I've ignored her during this playthrough so she's always standing outside the Biology class, lol, but is really the only character i need to complete. During my first playthrough where i didn't care about anything it was fine but on my serious one having to wear diapers would really hinder my enjoyment of the game.

I do keep getting different dialogs from Cherry when rubbing her feet about me being from another world because i said i prefer cows milk (like I said I don't like Ronda) but Cherry said cows don't exist in this world. I'm finding the 4th wall breaking from her quite interesting with wanting to come back with me and love how she worries about me making her forget by rewinding time (in other words reloading a save and choosing a different option) though i hope i didn't choose wrong as I'd like to carry on with her unless she starts repeating dialog? Or after a while it moves on to a different activity? I'm just hoping she'll use me as a toilet later like she does in the Sim version haha!!

Also need to finish off the chastity cage thing with the teacher. I need to see her in the afternoon but I wanna complete the other girls first before she locks up my worthless but precious penis!!! D':

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I don't like the Ronda stuff since i hate pegging, breast milk & diapers lmfao but i knew it was coming because that's just her character and i know from the Sim version but it's fine as many people like different things, Cherry cures me! HOWEVER!!!!....

I did ask ages ago but just to try again i really want to complete everything that's available and that includes the blond girl who tricks you into drinking that milkshake till you pee yourself and have to wear diapers from then onwards. For me that's the worst part of the game but I'm willing to get through it if you can cure yourself. Can you? I love her facesitting scene when you need to get more diapers but I'm willing to sacrifice that to cure myself. For now I've ignored her during this playthrough so she's always standing outside the Biology class, lol, but is really the only character i need to complete. During my first playthrough where i didn't care about anything it was fine but on my serious one having to wear diapers would really hinder my enjoyment of the game.

I do keep getting different dialogs from Cherry when rubbing her feet about me being from another world because i said i prefer cows milk (like I said I don't like Ronda) but Cherry said cows don't exist in this world. I'm finding the 4th wall breaking from her quite interesting with wanting to come back with me and love how she worries about me making her forget by rewinding time (in other words reloading a save and choosing a different option) though i hope i didn't choose wrong as I'd like to carry on with her unless she starts repeating dialog? Or after a while it moves on to a different activity? I'm just hoping she'll use me as a toilet later like she does in the Sim version haha!!

Also need to finish off the chastity cage thing with the teacher. I need to see her in the afternoon but I wanna complete the other girls first before she locks up my worthless but precious penis!!! D':

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019

Meanwhile I got a complete surprise of the incontinence content which I would have rather avoided.
What I mean to say is either you would need to warn everything so the user can make informed choices or nothing as part of getting the surprise of nothing is like it seems.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Meanwhile I got a complete surprise of the incontinence content which I would have rather avoided.
What I mean to say is either you would need to warn everything so the user can make informed choices or nothing as part of getting the surprise of nothing is like it seems.
yeah, arguments can be made for both options. salia seems to go the second route and that's fine. still, it's quite the turn-off to get dragged into content you don't feel comfortable with. best soution imo woud be to just add more content switches, although that woud require alternatives in many cases.

Reactions: SaliaCoel

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Though what I really wonder is, as it is said the game is a Prequel to FU and that you can so change a revamped FU in making some girls are not so evil like in the original game. Now I wonder if this is already in full progress or do we still have some sort of introduction and the options for changeing them will come later?

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Yea Ronda is the complete opposite of what i like in every conceivable way! Lmfao! But that's also a charm of the femdom U universe where there are so many different things, you can usually either ignore what you don't like or just grit your teeth and get past it. It only becomes a problem if there are permanent consequences afterwards where u then regret starting that route in the first place and have already saved over the point of no return lol.

Thank you! I think I'll leave Tiffany alone still for now then until you can be completely cured or her route is completed as i don't want to pee myself continuously until she's completed, lol. I probably won't mind it if she can get me to pee on command if it means completing her route and maybe getting a benefit as that'll be better than peeing every 5mins. Despite me being a toilet slave guy when it's my own I'm just as disgusted as everyone else :ROFLMAO:

Also thanks for the warning regarding the chastity/teacher part. Pegging is usually something i skip through on other games if it isn't avoidable so as long as it's not a permanent thing i might just make a backup save and then continue her route till it's finished. Though i worry about the experiment you mentioned lol.

Yea I've seen it both ways pretty often and honestly i don't mind either. U certainly get unwanted surprises but also it really is a nice surprise when something u like happens. But this is why i like being able to reload if needed. I know that's kinda cheating but it's better than being forced to continue with stuff you don't like. If it's a certain scene then fine you can usually grin and bear it but if it has any permanent consequences it really puts a damper on things. This is also why the only thing i hated about the SIM version was there was no Save and load, just that automatic save every morning so any mistakes you couldn't do anything. And again, sure, that can help with the risk factor buuut i just prefer the re-load if needed backup :whistle:

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I think I'll leave Tiffany alone still for now then until you can be completely cured or her route is completed as i don't want to pee myself continuously until she's completed, lol. I probably won't mind it if she can get me to pee on command if it means completing her route and maybe getting a benefit as that'll be better than peeing every 5mins. Despite me being a toilet slave guy when it's my own I'm just as disgusted as everyone else :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes