WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh i see! Perhaps i'll give it a play after all if it gets wiped at the end. I am surprised there is an end though as during my 1st playthrough whenever i went to her it was just to get more diapers and wasn't really any option to do anything else if i rememebr correctly. This was a while ago so perhaps her route wasn't properly implemented yet we'll see.

And a new character being introduced is also worth completing her route! Thanks again for the clarification =P

And dang, I guess the bonus is obvious lmfao

kingbetty

Sep 4, 2017
Hi, the original game had codes you could input to allow you to give yourself food, energy etc.... are there any for this game because its brutal near the beginning and especially when certain activities remove you maximum amount

Reactions: Randomguyy69

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
I do keep getting different dialogs from Cherry when rubbing her feet about me being from another world because i said i prefer cows milk (like I said I don't like Ronda) but Cherry said cows don't exist in this world. I'm finding the 4th wall breaking from her quite interesting with wanting to come back with me and love how she worries about me making her forget by rewinding time (in other words reloading a save and choosing a different option) though i hope i didn't choose wrong as I'd like to carry on ...
You didn't chose anything wrong of course.
I'm still surprised that players find some very secret routes just like that.

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
Well..... anal haha.

There will be a "special scene" of sex for a character who will take the pcs virginity.

(Again with very positive and very negative effects)
Will there be multiple characters that can take the MC's virginity? Or just one specific one? And how will it work for female MC's?

Reactions: Randomguyy69

doddoro

Jul 14, 2020
can any one tell me how the rhonda route continioues do i need to wait more ? or do i need to finish becoming a gym member for her to comeback ? (im at day 27). edit : i needed to finish becoming a full gym member.

Last edited:

vyyr

Sep 8, 2018
The newer/newest update does have some nice ballbusting. The wednesday girl at night in front of April's Café and then there's also the snoozing girl to the left of the training ground ;)
how do you get ballbusting scene with the wednesday girl, she ask me for burgers if i dont give her she leave if i give her she pay me coins and leave.

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
Love the update, pegging scenes were awesome !
+1
can any one tell me how the rhonda route continioues do i need to wait more ? or do i need to finish becoming a gym member for her to comeback ? (im at day 27)
+1
Well..... anal haha.

There will be a "special scene" of sex for a character who will take the pcs virginity.

(Again with very positive and very negative effects)
we want more pegging

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
can any one tell me how the rhonda route continioues do i need to wait more ? or do i need to finish becoming a gym member for her to comeback ? (im at day 27)
after you've done her breast milk part and she leaves "for a couple of days" you indeed need to become a gym member. after that you gain access to both, more ronda and more cherry content. it's also mentioned in the changelog btw.
we want more pegging
some do, some don't.
personally i don't.
i suggest just speaking for yourself.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
after you've done her breast milk part and she leaves "for a couple of days" you indeed need to become a gym member. after that you gain access to both, more ronda and more cherry content. it's also mentioned in the changelog btw.
What type of scene happens with the more Ronda and more Cherry content?

qwerfgh

Oct 19, 2019
Ms Herlinda with the 4 days chasitybelt, once you agree to be a part of her demonstration and do the cattle scene, it'll not complete the act, so it's as the decision never happened, no rent cut and you'll hear the next day that you failed.

Is the quest just not done?

It's a great scene, however the picture where the MC is tied up, as a woman at least, should have another expression.
And there should be another scene or a few more, were the MC is going to be used by the girls in that group as training and they are trained on how to treat cattle and that they can each drain her and drink the fluids (like when she's covered, Herlinda tells the other students to have a taste, were you get to see them licking and sucking her, while humiliating her). Also possible that she gets dressed in a cow-patterned bikini, sometimes get a bit hurt by the other students by handling the strap-on badly in the session, also that she gets spanked, being told that as a cattle, she needs to endure. So she'll get cattle training, possible being shared by some of the sessions groups members and shown off as a cattle.

And livestook might have a better sound to it than cattle, or that she gets defined as livestock after a while or two sessions.
You could possible add breast milking scenes to these Herlinda sessions, both by automatic pumps and by hand, possible in a lab or study to fill out sheets of her progress.

Also, have her forced to wear diapers for the group to see, as she's leaking by not being allowed to masturbate.
You could also add that she wets herself and get forces to wear diapers when spanked for different reasons, like the ballbusting girl in the field, have her spank the MC until the MC wet herself.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes