Genkupok

Dec 11, 2022
What i would like to see is permanent changement such as incontinence. Why not change mc apparence or mc bedroom decoration (it could be a ronda thing :oops:) ?

Randomguyy69

Mar 14, 2019
I shall be cured by possible shrink content! Elsie (or the science girl i can NEVER remember her name!) got jealous of me when i said i REALLY liked Cherry and said not to make her take me from Cherry - So THAT got me interested. I would love content with her and her shrinking technology ;):p
For real, I do wish for shrinking content too, was my fav part of FemU1 so hopefully zero will get some too.

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
For real, I do wish for shrinking content too, was my fav part of FemU1 so hopefully zero will get some too.
I found the diamond in elsie's shrink assignment at femdom university. Then again the same task stood. i only got through once and i couldn't go to the next level with elsie because i couldn't pass it again

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
As yourself are pointing out, this seems difficult in this game. Since Elsie creates her shrink ray in the FemU1, we're a year too early. That whole thing would be retconned, unless this game can have some sort of relation or action that would trigger her to make it sooner.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Yea I've seen it both ways pretty often and honestly i don't mind either. U certainly get unwanted surprises but also it really is a nice surprise when something u like happens. But this is why i like being able to reload if needed. I know that's kinda cheating but it's better than being forced to continue with stuff you don't like. If it's a certain scene then fine you can usually grin and bear it but if it has any permanent consequences it really puts a damper on things. This is also why the only thing i hated about the SIM version was there was no Save and load, just that automatic save every morning so any mistakes you couldn't do anything. And again, sure, that can help with the risk factor buuut i just prefer the re-load if needed backup
Yeah I did got a new trait from Cherry later which where suppossed to be a boon but as it gives me coffee drawback I loaded a safe.
Though what really annoys me of this secrecy is that I have no idea if I do something wrong or I am just at the end of content.

Reactions: Randomguyy69

discbaum

Jan 26, 2022
Im not sure if this is the end of the content but theres this:
- Ms. Viola gets stuck after the pegging scene in the classroom. When i return to her even at the same day the scene repeats endlessly.

- Also im not sure if i missed something but somehow i cant proceed Tiffany? Im not sure if im doing something wrong but she is endlessly repeating a scene in the biology classroom(afternoon). Am i supposed to do something specific?

Reactions: nogaw

tfrddtf

Mar 30, 2023
Anyone know how to get the ballbusting scenes with the Wednesday night aprils cafe girl and the girl sleeping in the left of the soccer field?

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
How do I do that?
After so many days you get approached by (I can't remember her name at the moment, but the girl you pay rent to) should be within the first week i think, and she does this whole "you better pay me" kind of thing, and you get desperate, and gain the ability to crawl, it's a new option in your menu, appears between save and end game. Which throws me off because i am use to escape, up twice save. i end up crawling a lot :p

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
as much as i dislike giantess stuff lately I have been playing a game called Tiny Misadventures
its actually been really fun, roaming around in different areas and eventually being shoved up someones butt or in their panties

if anyone knows any similar games let me know!

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Yeah I did got a new trait from Cherry later which where suppossed to be a boon but as it gives me coffee drawback I loaded a safe.
Though what really annoys me of this secrecy is that I have no idea if I do something wrong or I am just at the end of content.
Yea i got the fitness boon with the sacrifice of the coffee. I rarely drank coffee so i'm fine with that drawback. Even Ronda's boon was pretty good. Her drawback is the 20% hunger thing but i have plenty of various foods to combat that so at the moment it's fine lol

It usually means it's the end of a route if the same thing repeats.

Since you all brought it up so often:

Shrinking will be a big thing in the next update.
WOW! Can't wait! I saw a few clues from Cherry's dialog but still didn't think it would be implemented in this so this is exciting.

I mean it makes perfect sense in this particular version of the game. It's like a game on top of a game (or 3 in this case) for example:

Layer 1 of the game:
You walk around interacting with girls etc, playing normally as we have already been doing.

Layer 2 of the game:
However in the pause menu you can beg, so crawl around that 'layer' of the game and as you interact you see different scenes depending on your rep. Not a big layer but the amount of scenes you can see depending on who you talk with and where you are is quite a lot of content! And the great thing is when you're walking around again, the girls remember you begged before and tease you about it. It's tiny details like this that make it great =D Especially when after they tease you like that, then you beg them again and they say something like "that's better, where you belong" oof! xD

Layer 3 of the game:
And NOW (well soon to be it seems) if you add shrink features, interacting with the same girls trigger various scenes like trample, panty entrapment, shoe entrapment, vore, pussy/ass insertions or even the odd friendly girl who either helps you or maybe you like submitting and they willingly do what you desire if you ask to be eaten or put in a shoe, underwear or whatever. (Imagine if CHERRY got you in tiny form! She'd use you like crazy! Woot!) The possibilities are endless! I just wonder if you'll be able to shrink on command from the pause menu like you can with beg and stand or if you have to go somewhere or to someone like the science girl to shrink down. Either case i just hope you are able to become a sex toy for girls. That's the best thing ever! Or being thrown in a toilet and have bunch of girls use it :oops:. :sneaky:

Gosh my imagination is getting ahead of myself. I know I said this a few weeks ago but I will support you soon. I just need to wait to cancel current pledges at the right time but I feel bad playing your game for free with all this content so I'll pay you back eventually! I won't forget! :cool:

How do i complete kelly quest line? Is it by not helping her shower for 3 days?
No you have to keep helping her until she moves on to something else.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes