Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Yea i got the fitness boon with the sacrifice of the coffee. I rarely drank coffee so i'm fine with that drawback. Even Ronda's boon was pretty good. Her drawback is the 20% hunger thing but i have plenty of various foods to combat that so at the moment it's fine lol
MEanwhile I over hard grind got so high energy that Gourmet Coffee is for me most efficient Energy returner so for me the time saving from Training Blitz nor the up to 250 Willpower through Shakes where worth it. That Ronda can give I a boon I did not knew cause again I have no idea when something is done by now or there is way more but hidden.

secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
Since you all brought it up so often:

Shrinking will be a big thing in the next update.
Pretty surprised it's being added in this game, since I thought this one was going to be generally all normally possible stuff (as in no shrinking or non-human characters). Not complaining, since I do like size-based stuff, but just wasn't expecting it.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I saved Pheli ! She is alive, now Christie says to find a briefcase from trash bins. After searching for 3 days, there's no luck. When would i find it ? Is there any story after finding the briefcase ?
How can you even Save Pheli. In all respect to the game it is really confusing.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I saved Pheli ! She is alive, now Christie says to find a briefcase from trash bins. After searching for 3 days, there's no luck. When would i find it ? Is there any story after finding the briefcase ?
haven't played this far in the current version yet, but i'm curious as well. on an old version someone mentioned finding it after a ridiculous amount of searching through those bins that likely nuked their reputation to absolute zero. i don't think there is anything story related after that point yet and the changelog supports that, but i wonder if you can still theoretically find it that way. anyway, i'd assume sailia will eventually put in a more reasonable way to aquire it. so perhaps hang on to your rep in the meantime.
How can you even Save Pheli. In all respect to the game it is really confusing.
to copy&paste from an older changelog:
Annice-Event : Day 42 (event can kill Pheli, if she is alive)
Joan-Event: Day 43 (event can kill Pheli, if she is alive)

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
haven't played this far in the current version yet, but i'm curious as well. on an old version someone mentioned finding it after a ridiculous amount of searching through those bins that likely nuked their reputation to absolute zero. i don't think there is anything story related after that point yet and the changelog supports that, but i wonder if you can still theoretically find it that way. anyway, i'd assume sailia will eventually put in a more reasonable way to aquire it. so perhaps hang on to your rep in the meantime.

to copy&paste from an older changelog:
Annice-Event : Day 42 (event can kill Pheli, if she is alive)
Joan-Event: Day 43 (event can kill Pheli, if she is alive)
I think you have to dig through the trash up to 100 times but maybe less, I think it took me 5-7 days I dont remember

edit: You dont get any scenes or anything special from it just some dialogue from Cristy so theres really no point in doing it ATM

Reactions: Nait Sieve

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
I think you have to dig through the trash up to 100 times but maybe less, I think it took me 5-7 days I dont remember

edit: You dont get any scenes or anything special from it just some dialogue from Cristy so theres really no point in doing it ATM
That's probably why the search requirement is so high. The story isn't implemented yet.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018

You need to search any bin 75 times, then you find it. (after the event with the kidnapping)

It's the only way to get Biology Research 4:
Sleeping with more than 60 Food raises Max Food by 5 (up to 250).

Which is super valuable imo.

Also for future updates It also opens the gates for new Cristy scenes.
(I should make some kind of a "counter" for the player, to make them know they should simply keep searching...)

Jul 8, 2022
When I ate one gum each day, I ate my 10th one on day 14. I got two charisma points for it, and I would like to ask, what is the function of having charisma in this game?

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes