Jun 20, 2023
how to activats this ? Where did it happened ?
At night, in the April's shop area.
You need to pay a rookie-skullgirl first, she will approach after like 10-12 days from the beginning and ask you for 50 credits as a tribute. After that.. if I remember correctly, there will be two more ambushes with an interval of a week or a little more. During these ambushes, another skullgirl will accompy the rookie. You need to be obedient, pay them without any hesitation or trying to resist. Then an older Skullgirl will finally decide to do the ultimate test with your obedience.

Draconm

Dec 27, 2018
I might be missing something, but is there any way to raise max reputation besides the one choice event in the reporter path?

SIUM97

Dec 11, 2022
I might be missing something, but is there any way to raise max reputation besides the one choice event in the reporter path?
Mrs herlinda (the principal) side missions where you can ask for reputation and university problems

st4rl1ght

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
Suggestion, can't post in the discord because not phone verified. Mindbreak stat (when willpower is below 30) if greater than 10 prompts the MC room to become a hoard, leading to a scene where landlord evicts them and they have to go live in the dump seen from the window

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
Suggestion, can't post in the discord because not phone verified. Mindbreak stat (when willpower is below 30) if greater than 10 prompts the MC room to become a hoard, leading to a scene where landlord evicts them and they have to go live in the dump seen from the window
Eviction in 0 is a game over. You can get evicted already through other means. There's no reason that wouldn't be a game over.

st4rl1ght

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
Really excited to play the next update, looking forward to seeing how the procedurally generated NPCs handle reputation

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
Buisness class wants me to have a reputation of 700 to get some crypto miners but I can't get it above 200, do I have to do very specific things to get past 200 or is it just like at the beginning where you simply can't get it?

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Thats a cute poll, but in the end the decision is on the person who is ready to pay money.
Similar to what Baal said where he stated that anyone could give their thoughts and opinions about his games and ask questions but only his financial supporters really have his ear. He responds to people on here from time to time but users on this site only affect his bugfixing and pretty much nothing else for the most part.

It's suprising how many people don't get that creators are only beholden to those that support their work. (There are certainly some pretty demanding pirates on here that I've seen on occasion.)

Kardless

Apr 15, 2019
Similar to what Baal said where he stated that anyone could give their thoughts and opinions about his games and ask questions but only his financial supporters really have his ear. He responds to people on here from time to time but users on this site only affect his bugfixing and pretty much nothing else for the most part.

It's suprising how many people don't get that creators are only beholden to those that support their work. (There are certainly some pretty demanding pirates on here that I've seen on occasion.)
Agreed. People can give their opinions on these threads but ultimately the financial supporters are who influence the direction of any game. I use F95 as more of a place to discuss/test games as there isn't really any other place to openly talk about them with others.

Supporting the creators ensures them to keep going. Plus the poll system on Patreon is much better.

skoptsy

Feb 25, 2019
How many Ballbusting and footjob scenes are there in this game? I’m playing through it and trying to find any I might be missing. Does anyone have a full list of scenes for this game?

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes