EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
really excited for the next update, glad was able to get it on steam
What will be the next update and when will it be released?

Updating a game on Steam take time to get approved so the Patreon users will get the update earlier than Steam users for sure!

st4rl1ght

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
What will be the next update and when will it be released?

Updating a game on Steam take time to get approved so the Patreon users will get the update earlier than Steam users for sure!
I don't know what will be in it, other than a major upgrade to the reputation system which is much needed. Rep is broken right now because there isn't much of a disadvantage for having low reputation, so begging is OP as there isn't much consequences for it. I am really hoping the update will be at end of this month or maybe the first week of September

Genkupok

Dec 11, 2022
I don't know what will be in it, other than a major upgrade to the reputation system which is much needed. Rep is broken right now because there isn't much of a disadvantage for having low reputation, so begging is OP as there isn't much consequences for it. I am really hoping the update will be at end of this month or maybe the first week of September
Its your interpretation or sallia word ? I do agree nevertheless

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
I have a few questions:

1) - Is the game finished in its current state? (Since it's sold as such on Steam (and not Early Access), I can assume it's a finished game with an optional QoL upgrade).

2) - How many endings does the game have?

3) - Can we get revenge on all the girls who bullied us (including those who pretend to be nice like Mara and the teachers and who ultimately consider us their slaves as inferior citizens.

BTW, after finishing this message, I decided to buy the game and it's now version 1.091 on Patreon (don't know about the Steam version).

SIUM97

Dec 11, 2022
I have a few questions:

1) - Is the game finished in its current state? (Since it's sold as such on Steam (and not Early Access), I can assume it's a finished game with an optional QoL upgrade).

2) - How many endings does the game have?

3) - Can we get revenge on all the girls who bullied us (including those who pretend to be nice like Mara and the teachers and who ultimately consider us their slaves as inferior citizens.

BTW, after finishing this message, I decided to buy the game and it's now version 1.091 on Patreon (don't know about the Steam version).
1-it's not finished. It will be upgraded periodically
2-it is still incomplete so There are no finals yet, but if it's like the first FemU then there won't be any final
3-it's a femdom game so it's the main focus getting bullied and cannot do anything to avoid that. There is no maledom

TheNumber7

Feb 15, 2021
I tried doing what I do with other RPGM games with limited save slots and I renamed saves before scenes so that I could rewrite the save slots safely. This seemed to work fine until I turned the computer off ig because all my renamed saves are completely gone, excluding one scene with Ronda but including my main save. Very frustrating

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
OK got the briefcase so i think i'm up to date with everything now.

1 thing i'd like a reminder on please though is Tiffany's quest with the wetting yourself & the chastity cage quest with the teacher. Are these non-stop? I got the wetting down to 0 so i no longer pee myself but i can still meet Tiffany and she gives me milk, etc, and if i don't eat those then my thing stays at 0 so i like to think that is over but just wondered if this quest officially closes in some way? If so how do you trigger it?

Same thing with the chastity cage, i got past 4 days multiple times where you help her with the presentation but after that when you go see her she says you arrived too late and have to start again, so go again next day and i have to choose the number of days again & it starts all over again. Again if this officially ends someway someone please let me know how to trigger! =D

So for now i assume both are never-ending quests?

Oct 26, 2017
Salia got some fanart for FemU Zero, apparently:
(either that or skull girls appeared in something else than Skullgirls)
I tried doing what I do with other RPGM games with limited save slots and I renamed saves before scenes so that I could rewrite the save slots safely. This seemed to work fine until I turned the computer off ig because all my renamed saves are completely gone, excluding one scene with Ronda but including my main save. Very frustrating
Archive your saves and/or use folders. For some games I use literal thousands. I'm a crazy bitch like that.

Make sure you also backup on an USB drive or online, RMMV/RMMZ saves are small unless the game uses a LOT of plugins (or just a LOT of parallel events/common events). You never know when your device goes rip.
Are there any kind of cheats in this game?
Yes, but Salia will kill me if I leak them. (They're just debugging leftovers, really.)

Use saveeditonline as recommended, an offline tool or the developer/debugging console if you know how to access it. (Not SRD's SuperTools, it's convenient but not always provided as a plugin and you can already do all of this from the console - it also affects performance like many plugins, which is bad.)

Edit: Failed stealth edit, here we go again. 5 minutes 2 seconds.

Last edited:

st4rl1ght

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
Salia got some fanart for FemU Zero, apparently:
(either that or skull girls appeared in something else than Skullgirls)Archive your saves and/or use folders. For some games I use literal thousands. I'm a crazy bitch like that.

Make sure you also backup on an USB drive or online, RMMV/RMMZ saves are small unless the game uses a LOT of plugins (or just a LOT of parallel events/common events). You never know when your device goes rip.
Yes, but Salia will kill me if I leak them. (They're just debugging leftovers, really.)

Use saveeditonline as recommended, an offline tool or the developer/debugging console if you know how to access it. (Not SRD's SuperTools, it's convenient but not always provided as a plugin and you can already do all of this from the console - it also affects performance like many plugins, which is bad.)

Edit: Failed stealth edit, here we go again. 5 minutes 2 seconds.
Can you post the art ITT? Don't want to make an account on their site to view it

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
What did you answer to the 3 questions?

Do you like drinking girls' piss, their excrement and smelling their farts???!

So if I answered "no", that means they won't add them to the game, right?

If my character is bullied without being peed on or made to eat excrement, I wonder how they're going to bully him? lol
Are you joking or is your imagination really that limited. There's tons of foot stuff, ass stuff without the farting, some garbage diaper play where the protag pisses himself, wrestling with one girl, spanking, eating girls out etc.

Reactions: WattsFU

Oct 26, 2017
What did you answer to the 3 questions?

Do you like drinking girls' piss, their excrement and smelling their farts???!

So if I answered "no", that means they won't add them to the game, right?

If my character is bullied without being peed on or made to eat excrement, I wonder how they're going to bully him? lol
Yes to all three. But even if you say no to everything, all this does for applicable scenes is:
- disable farting loops if you say no to 3
- disable piss, replace with scat if you say no to 1 but yes to 2
- disable scat, replace with piss if you say no to 2 but yes to 1
- if you say no to 1 and 2, replace with cum and spit (mindblowing, I know)

You can use the computer in the protagonist's room if something doesn't trigger the way you'd like it to.

komandort

Jul 8, 2019
how about scenes with girls on benches where foot gagging and facesitting?
what if where foot gaging add the ability to change the angle at any time from above or below. The view from above to show that their legs enter the mouth to the very heels.
also how about making 2 more girls for this scene later on, 3 or 4? And show in text how he suffers from choking and suffocating.
what about girls with facesitting. how about making it possible to level up the breath holding skill? the more times you serve them, the longer you can last without air.
also make the scene a little longer and show how they bring you to the brink of blackout, let you take a breath and again bring you to the brink and this time when you are about to quit, they decide to use you as a toilet. they let you breathe for the last time,1 one of them relieves the need immediately, and the second first strangles almost to the point of shutdown and already at that moment begins to relieve the need.

SanchoPL

Nov 7, 2020
hello, will there be any promotions on steam I would like to buy this game but it is terribly expensive for Polish realities :(

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes