loinger

Apr 24, 2020
why do you want a loose pussy?
Loose pussy is obtained from vaginal intercourse and childbirth
get pussy+=15 from childbirth
get pussy+=1 from vaginal intercourse
get pussy+=8 from raped while drunk
Thought it was a system issue because it didn't go down in normal tights.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
why do you want a loose pussy?
Loose pussy is obtained from vaginal intercourse and childbirth
get pussy+=15 from childbirth
get pussy+=1 from vaginal intercourse
get pussy+=8 from raped while drunk
Man, why are so many devs including this nonsense? Vaginas don't get loose from sex. That's like claiming your penis gets smaller every time you stick it in something. That myth is purely misogynystic bullshit.

Reactions: znnrqp

nonotme101

Mar 7, 2022
Man, why are so many devs including this nonsense? Vaginas don't get loose from sex. That's like claiming your penis gets smaller every time you stick it in something. That myth is purely misogynystic bullshit.
my dick gets smaller every time I stick it in my bitch wife

• Haha
Reactions: ZeeMental

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
My dick and balls shrivel everytime somebody mentions the words Wokist, Feminist or Brit Tory.

• Haha
Reactions: znnrqp

Lolacuscae

Jan 5, 2023
This is the same as the reason many devs created a very simple hunger system in the game. like you don't get a stomach ache when you eat a lot of food or you need to defecate at a certain time, because it takes a lot of energy and time to do it.

Last edited:

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
I made a modified QSP Cheat Version of the current [v0.8.3 Fixed] Version.

Installation: Extract the .zip file and replace the modified FemLife.qsp file with the original FemLife.qsp file in the game folder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

does this still work?

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes