loinger

Apr 24, 2020
why do you want a loose pussy?
Loose pussy is obtained from vaginal intercourse and childbirth
get pussy+=15 from childbirth
get pussy+=1 from vaginal intercourse
get pussy+=8 from raped while drunk
Thought it was a system issue because it didn't go down in normal tights.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
why do you want a loose pussy?
Loose pussy is obtained from vaginal intercourse and childbirth
get pussy+=15 from childbirth
get pussy+=1 from vaginal intercourse
get pussy+=8 from raped while drunk
Man, why are so many devs including this nonsense? Vaginas don't get loose from sex. That's like claiming your penis gets smaller every time you stick it in something. That myth is purely misogynystic bullshit.

Reactions: znnrqp

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Man, why are so many devs including this nonsense? Vaginas don't get loose from sex. That's like claiming your penis gets smaller every time you stick it in something. That myth is purely misogynystic bullshit.
My dick and balls shrivel everytime somebody mentions the words Wokist, Feminist or Brit Tory.

• Haha
Reactions: znnrqp

Lolacuscae

Jan 5, 2023
This is the same as the reason many devs created a very simple hunger system in the game. like you don't get a stomach ache when you eat a lot of food or you need to defecate at a certain time, because it takes a lot of energy and time to do it.

Last edited:

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
I made a modified QSP Cheat Version of the current [v0.8.3 Fixed] Version.

Installation: Extract the .zip file and replace the modified FemLife.qsp file with the original FemLife.qsp file in the game folder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

does this still work?

DarkEnchanter

Dec 30, 2023
What is the easiest or only way to get into the "Meat Hole" club to continue the main quest?

I read in the walkthrough that you have to finish Paulina's storyline. But now I'm stuck.

The problem I have is that I don't even know where to find Paulina, let alone how to finish her quest if I ever find her. What do I have to do to start Paulina's quest?, and where do i have to do all the nessesarry steps to start the quest?

EDIT:

Ok, i feel kinda stupid now ;-)

I have overlooked that that there is the possibility to read about all important NPC´s in the game. I found Paulina now.

Ok, i managed to get to the "end" of the story.

Last edited:

Azaria777

Jun 9, 2020
Guys so when I eat the hunger bar fills up and after I exit the kitchen or do any action the hunger bar is empty again, and I can't seem to fill up the energy bar no matter how long or how many times I sleep, what could be the problem?

Lolacuscae

Jan 5, 2023
Guys so when I eat the hunger bar fills up and after I exit the kitchen or do any action the hunger bar is empty again, and I can't seem to fill up the energy bar no matter how long or how many times I sleep, what could be the problem?
what version are you using? v0.99, do you use the old version of the save game?

Azaria777

Jun 9, 2020
what version are you using? v0.99, do you use the old version of the save game?
I downloaded the 0.96 version, then the updates all of them including .99 and extracted all of them into the 0.96 folder, and i have the problem i described, no old save, I'm just starting out

Last edited:

Lolacuscae

Jan 5, 2023
I downloaded the 0.96 version, then the updates all of them including .99 and extracted all of them into the 0.96 folder, and i have the problem i described, no old save, I'm just starting out
You don't use mods, do you?
I tried save game v.96_-_Anton.sav in patreon/mr_saturn on v0.99 works fine.
try using FemLife.qsp v0.99 which I use

Azaria777

Jun 9, 2020
You don't use mods, do you?
I tried save game v.96_-_Anton.sav in patreon/mr_saturn on v0.99 works fine.
try using FemLife.qsp v0.99 which I use
I Fixed the problem, I downloaded everything again and put it all together once more, now everything works fine, I must have made a mistake when I did it the first time, Thanks for the help, also you mentioned mods, where can I find mods if there are any?
Edit: Also one more question, do the tattoos and piercings appear on the character in the scenes? if not is there a mod for it or anything?

Lolacuscae

Jan 5, 2023
I Fixed the problem, I downloaded everything again and put it all together once more, now everything works fine, I must have made a mistake when I did it the first time, Thanks for the help, also you mentioned mods, where can I find mods if there are any?
Edit: Also one more question, do the tattoos and piercings appear on the character in the scenes? if not is there a mod for it or anything?
https://f95zone.to/threads/femlife-v0-99-mr_saturn-modui-v4a-lolacuscae.201559/#:~:text=https://f95zone.to/threads/femlife-v0-99-mr_saturn-modui-v4a-lolacuscae.201559/
if found error u can pm me
tattos and piercings buff only no scenes caracter

Reactions: Azaria777

Azaria777

Jun 9, 2020
Sorry for bothering so much, now I have a new problem, before I redid everything and fixed the hunger and energy, on a new game the character would say I won't do that about lewd things because her depravity wasn't high enough i think, now hunger and energy is fixed but straight from new game violetta can suck dick lmao, any fix?

Lolacuscae

Jan 5, 2023
Sorry for bothering so much, now I have a new problem, before I redid everything and fixed the hunger and energy, on a new game the character would say I won't do that about lewd things because her depravity wasn't high enough i think, now hunger and energy is fixed but straight from new game violetta can suck dick lmao, any fix?
At the start of the game you can choose ordinary girl or very shy and overly modest girl.
on the ordinary girl you get, sex_nakl=51 (can lewd Things)
on very shy and overly modest girl, sex_nakl=0 (innocent girl)
on my mod normal and hard mode

"maybe you get a buff that increases sex_nakl to above 50"

Reactions: Azaria777
3.70 star(s) 30 Votes