Lolacuscae

Jan 5, 2023
Unfortunately, this tool does not support Chinese translation, so I have to extract the translation myself. Now I have finished translating the txt file, but in the import process there is an error Qqsp.exe does not exist
what program did you use to import? I use qgen and it's fine to convert .TXT to .QSP
https://f95zone.to/threads/tools-for-qsp.249/
password "Female life_translated.qsp" : 000

Last edited:

soulofling

May 22, 2024
what program did you use to import? I use qgen and it's fine to convert .TXT to .QSP
https://f95zone.to/threads/tools-for-qsp.249/
password "Female life_translated.qsp" : 000
wt?I use qgen400b1.
Could it be that the Chinese operating system uses UTF-8 decoding and qgen will garble the directory after reading it?
Now you can go to the home page and read the version content, but it is missing a lot of code, can not start the game

Lolacuscae

Jan 5, 2023
Actually, it hasn't disappeared but the name has changed

like this script:

$ONGLOAD='加载。'
$ONGSAVE='保存。'
$onobjsel = '在objsel上。'
$ONNEWLOC = '在newloc上。'
$onactsel = '在actsel上。'
GT'LOGO。'
gs'维娜。'<----
gs'技术2。' <-----
if hour >= 24:
jump '循环。' <--------
end

if u want change Name ' ' in script $, gs, jump, gt. you must give the same name to the location file name, because the script is to call the location file name

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
i can't start the sons of bitches event. pls help i already live with andrey more than a month
The event works correctly. I even played from the beginning yesterday just to check it out. I was living with Andrey and on purpose I just postponed using cheats 30 days. The event started immediately. Just live with Andrey and wait the normal 30 calendar days or use cheats to speed it up (if you have to)

Last edited:

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
after inviting valery in dorm in district 4 i can't contact him anymore. his contact disappears. any solutions
Valery actually disappears from contacts. I wrote to the developer. He replied that he would change it in some time. We must wait. I'll remind him if anything happens.

Last edited:

soulofling

May 22, 2024
Actually, it hasn't disappeared but the name has changed

like this script:

$ONGLOAD='加载。'
$ONGSAVE='保存。'
$onobjsel = '在objsel上。'
$ONNEWLOC = '在newloc上。'
$onactsel = '在actsel上。'
GT'LOGO。'
gs'维娜。'<----
gs'技术2。' <-----
if hour >= 24:
jump '循环。' <--------
end

if u want change Name ' ' in script $, gs, jump, gt. you must give the same name to the location file name, because the script is to call the location file name
Well, I give up, maybe I need Qgentools to extract text regular code and rebuild text dictionary, or Qgentools support translation text extraction just like Mtool, or when Qgentools directly support Chinese translation. In any case, I can't extract all the text cleanly and then completely insert the Chinese text directly back into the original text by creating a dictionary, either breaking the integrity of the code or causing some Chinese translation to be lost. QAQ

Lolacuscae

Jan 5, 2023
Well, I give up, maybe I need Qgentools to extract text regular code and rebuild text dictionary, or Qgentools support translation text extraction just like Mtool, or when Qgentools directly support Chinese translation. In any case, I can't extract all the text cleanly and then completely insert the Chinese text directly back into the original text by creating a dictionary, either breaking the integrity of the code or causing some Chinese translation to be lost. QAQ
Yes, maybe you can change 1 by 1 conversations manually, although that would take a long time, I tried it but only until the conversation arrived in town. it's already tiring because using google translate

The example script is too big to upload here so I put it on Google Drive

Untitled1.png Untitled2.png Untitled3.png Untitled4.png Untitled5.png Untitled6.png Untitled6.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Gokkun Fan

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
The v.99.3 version of the game has just been released. It can be downloaded from Subscribestar or Patron:

Your support makes it possible!

By supporting the author:

- New content months
- Better renders
- Continuation of the game
- A message to the developer that you like the game

Changelog v0.99.3:

- The condition for starting an event with a pizza delivery guy is that Violetta must be familiar with Katka, and you must rent a dorm room.
When Violetta meets Katka in the dorm, they decide that they are hungry and order pizza.

- If Violetta is dressed like a whore (Sexy girly outfit, Hot schoolgirl, sexy secretary, pink dress) and orders food at a restaurant, a reporter approaches Violetta's table. This is how the event begins.

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes