Identify FemRPG Godot game

Lucky13Anon

Apr 27, 2020
Hello. I've been wanting to keep up with some games that I have played WAAAAY back by finding them and seeing if they got any new updates.

One of those is this "FemRpg" game that I got somewhere, but I can't remember where. The basic idea of that game is that it is an iteractive RPG made in Godot, where your character got a letter to work as a male worker to somesort of island/govenment. From there, you could find yourself in various positions based on how you handle encounters and how you filled your stats, such as becoming the submissive pet of a secretary that you just meet.

The main problem I have with finding where I got that game is that a lot of it is super generic in terms of description. The best I can give that is remarkable about it is how it looks, so I'm going to share some pictures I took of the game so that it can help you guys indentify it.

Thank you in advance if you managed to find it.

FemRPGReverseImage - Copie.JPG FemRPG2 - Copie.JPG FemRPG3 - Copie.JPG FemRPG4 - Copie.JPG

pyro main

Aug 13, 2018
I couldn't find anything. You might actually have one of few copies of the game left. Maybe it's even worth uploading it on f95.

lizzyinthesky

Jul 14, 2021
I also found myself looking for this, after searching around for a while I still can't find it. Since its probably not from on here it's probably either something I scrounged up on itch, gamejolt, or maybe tfgames.site or something of the sort. Frustrating. I uploaded in case some kind soul wants to try or and is hunting for it or anything of the sorts. Seems like it had a lot of potential. Apologies if this is a very late bump

Reactions: Lucky13Anon