Others - FEMTALITY! [v0.16.1] [Aerisetta]

1. 4.00 star(s)

RockType

I almost feel bad dropping a star. There is relatively little good femdom out there, there's even less good lewd games that actually have gameplay that ties into the theme of the game. There's so few ORIGINAL games. This title certainly deserves to be noticed and played.

Buut... even though I love the artstyle, love the theming, think the writing is serviceable, and think the gameplay is well thought out, the game is just missing that special something. It's kind of hard to fap to, what with the visuals being restricted by their source. Engine-ripped images just can't quite make it to the level of being impressive, either in the sexual content or in gameplay, and the rough edges on this kind of make me not recommend it to most people, the way I would some other game.

That said, this is still the type of thing we would be lucky to get more of on this site.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Joey's Conscience

Review of version 0.7.0D

I’ve played a lot of games on this site. Most of them are worth a few faps. Some of them get me invested in the story. Once in a blue moon I come across something that I actually enjoy playing. Femtality is one such game.

The concept is nothing new, it’s an erotic beat-em-up game. The catch is it’s heavily femdom focused. You play as a succubus that wants to be a warrior, but ends up arousing her enemies into submission. There is the occasional animated “rape attack” by some enemies, but the majority of erotic content come from the femdom finishers. There are a lot of those, but they wildly vary in quality. Most of them are one or a few still images with some text. A few are elaborate and custom animated. I’d like to eventually see all the finishers be as good as the more elaborate ones, but it’s unlikely as that would be a lot of work. There is a gallery to see the scenes in peace as well.

Where the game earns the rating for me is its gameplay. There’s combos, air launchers and juggles, ultra-moves, grabs, and 3 characters you can switch between on the fly. Sadly, 2/5 characters are Patreon only, but a man gotta put food on the plate, and I respect the decision. Regardless, the game is just a well put together and mechanically sound beat-em-up experience that I would enjoy even with no sexual content. But if you’re in to get dominated by sexy babes, this game got you covered as well.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Leon1999

The quality its undeniable but i would suggest to put it on hold and wait for more content since of all the cast only 3 are playable for the public version, and the "full" game experience isnt quite worth the money

This is only valid as of now 0.7
  4. 5.00 star(s)

lolbenis

Hilarious game. Not too much content yet, the combat is a little bit too easy for my taste and the lewds are not the best I have ever seen, but just for its originality this game deserves 5 stars. And with all those shitty grindy sandboxes we get on F95, it's very pleasant to have a game with actually fun gameplay for once.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Metarux

This gameplay is so good that i forgot to fap
    For gameplay part,this is 2 handed game so you don't expect to fap while play,instead ,you should be familiar with 2D battle game to combo or being bonked by arrow .It actually take me grinding for 2 hours to unlock all the scene in game , So if you just come across here to fap to femdom stuff, get a save file
    For r18 - femdom part,the game graphic is pretty much based on koikatsu character making ,so the graphic and animation is mediocre if not say some artwork is kinda broken itself ( MC bare feet trample scene is an example), the plot is not that good tho,.For good part,Diversity of character personality will trigger their own style of femdom activity ( From masochism maid to horny mom or sadism nun),I also like how creator add many kind of femdom stuff from spanking ,ass ,armpit and the most important - ,and the random scene trigger is the same to gacha,lucky enough and you unlock the last 3d fully effect animated scene
    _
    TLDR : Beat em up game,not really superior art ,but still fap-able,good overall game play, "grind to unlock" so if you want to fap right after download, get some save
  6. 5.00 star(s)

HadesAl

this is .... genius. The originality of both the gameplay and concept are mindblowing.

I never knew how much i wanted an action combat eroge game, where you trigger femdom (including lezdom, f/f dom) CGs and animated scenes by beating NPCs until I played this.

The amount of content in v0.13 is amazing. (i have final from patreon, but i think 0.13d has the same amount of content). I've gone through entire games for 1 or 2 good CGs (some, not even that). QoD: Femtality has so many good CGs. and you can unlock them all (by grinding). and replay them in the tower of worship (replaying the lez scenes requires a patreon edition).

Aside from lewds, the gameplay and all aspects of the game are so smooth and well implemented.

(Edit) It was also the first time I used my nintendo switch pro controller for an eroge game lol (you can use controllers, much better than keyboard, i felt)

Brilliant. Just Brilliant. Well done, sir
  7. 5.00 star(s)

wolfeye 17

After playing the demo 0.1.02a, I think this game is really engaging.

The game mechanics are decent, with the potential for powerful combos and moves. the renders are nice. However, it can be polished later especially with the femtalitiy scenes.

potential features: 1vs 1 , maybe enable playing with other characters (ex. Louisiana ) as main pertagonist .
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Arseniy2

The best game that has come out recently. Already in version 0.1 there is not much content - but it is enough so that the same scenes do not repeat too often, while they are quite diverse and beautiful. I'm not a connoisseur of this genre, but the gameplay really sucked me in - it's so good that you can continue to play even after you've finished. So far, there are only three (four) types of opponents, but this is just enough for such a duration. Actually, this is how you can describe the entire version 0.1 - This is a small thing, but there is enough good content for this size.
    Of the minuses, nevertheless, such disparaging trifles as orientation to the gamepad should be answered, it is not comfortable to play with a keyboard and mouse. Hitboxes could be more clear. Lack of choice of difficulty - of course, from a certain point of view, this can be a game design move, on the other hand, you have to play with two hands. Here let everyone decide for himself.