Crownen33

Oct 20, 2018
Mobile password bypass: when in the nymph select screen press the hourglass the skip scene. Press skip scene again and it'll say you entered password wrong. Skip one last time and it will unlock everything for you.
You can also go into the password screen by the stairs. Goodluck!

Noryt Asollag

Feb 21, 2024
I wanted to get some thoughts before I commit.

So the next FEMTALITY X Update will feature a complete revamp to Isabelle's gameplay section, I'm thinking of making her more of a combat training course/hard boss guantlet style of gameplay.

One thing that I noticed was that no one ever asked me to make more Isabelle scenes...as opposed to Veronica, Zoe, Aerisetta, Forest and Water Nymphs, who people are always lusting for...

So I was thinking, maybe Isabelle's visual design wasn't that appealing. So I designed a new one...what do you guys think?

BTW, the support for FEMTALITY X has been HUGE, thank you all so much!!!

View attachment 3847546
Nooooo don't change it I like the current one style.....

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
tbh idk why people hate AI generated pics so much. When they are consistent (aka a character doesn't change eye color, clothing haircut every 2 pictures) and mostly anatomically correct (no 7th finger on the 3rd arm level of stuff I mean. It's all drawing so I'm expecting some "proportions" to be off, or to see huge tits on a girl that looks otherwise anorexic xD) then I find the AI stuff to be quite interesting. in the end it's just a tool, what you do with it is what matters. Why people hate AI more than the same 4 models from honey select I will never know (and I use honey select a lot xD).

May 15, 2018
Aerisetta

THANK YOU for the listening to the people that wanted a MC Male Hero with a femdom theme. i was one of them calling for it...you delivered!

i played the game for a while...have a few things to cry about...so i want to throw these out there and hope in the future they can be taken into consideration...

1 - no text please. the story is the story..it is good..but once i finish the game i really dont want to go through the story again.....i am left wanting a versus mode...to keep playing this game...

have just the fighting system as it is.. and when femtality is earned by femmes ...give them each a signature saying or motion...which will signal the ending move beginning.

2 - mini games.. foreplay holds ...handjobs, titjobs, thighjobs, footjobs and ETC. have the meter to fill to escape...and depending on lust and damage ...it should get harder to fill. love those games.

i love femdom, but i also love the under rated hero pulling out the upsets sometimes.

there is lots of games that are like yours, and i have the same complaint about each of them.

one example... take Mistress Domination Dungeon. good game, but too much text. i would rather just go to the colliseum and fight against all the different mistresses. thats fun for me...then clicking through walls of text... Naughty sayings and teases are perfect for setting the mood...but dont drag it out....

and finally AUTO BATTLE is really cool.

create a hero ...one that i dont want to control ... and see if he can win more then my character... perfect for creating your own tournaments.

anyway thanks for reading my rant. if anyone has suggestions for games to try. i probably have...but please and thank you.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes