Unity - Feral Island [v0.15.252] [VR_Ferals]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Kezza329

this game is just a confusing mess. i have seen other titles do this far better.

the UI is confusing and broken.

the core gameplay, i have no idea, it was just broken in my experience. it didnt seem like it was actually built for VR in mind by my experience. motion controls, smooth walking and turning etc. just seems like a proof of concept, rather than an actual game.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

knightarmor007

How is this garbage of a game even here, first off everything is locked behind a paywall and whats worse is that people who pay for it are getting ripped off.
    Writing a review for such a game is the worst way i could spend my time here
    ABSOLUTLY RIDICULOUS
  3. 1.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

VR Ferals is gone, I think, so I just reviewed Feral Island, the, uh sequel(?) game. As far as I hear, VR Ferals was basically just a placeholder game anyway.

Still, Feral Island has no content, there's basically no game.
    You can't review something with no gameplay, there's barely a minute worth of content, and you can explore a vast wasteland of nothing, while you deal with janky physics and yet even less content than you were expecting.
    There's several species to look at, but only one is being developed and even remotely considered functional, and even then there's no content.

Eh, you get the point.
  4. B
    3.00 star(s)

bukaneer

neutral rating for now as there is absolutely nothing in the game RN, you can take a look at some beasts and watch one animation in simulation.
    But the graphics (and the simulation) looks great so far.
    I'd like to hope for frequent updates but Im afraid that would be too much to ask.
    good luck.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Havoc W

Extremely lackluster in content as of v0.15.088, but has good potential if it continues to get developed further. It has the chance to be one of the highest quality VR feral furry games out there.

The VR controls are extremely awkward to use as well, making it hard to move the camera around and do what you actually want to do.