Others - Abandoned - Fertile Grove [v5] [Fulvi]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Hijim

Just everything you need! New gameplay mechanic, good original art, nice drawings, a multitude of animated sex scenes and requieres no anti-patreon patch. Let's hope this game gets the support to get developed further in the future.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3176988

This is the simplest and shortest of games, so there is barely any content. The art is nice. Stephanie looks good. It's too bad that this game is so barebones that you only get to see less than 30 seconds of lewd content with her. The game is divided into five short segments. 1.) You are standing outside your granddad's house and you are moving in. You see a naughty picture of Stephanie sticking out of a photo album. Stephanie assumes the same position as the young woman in the picture and you can imagine that she really is the naked woman in the picture. 2.) You are in the kitchen and Stephanie is putting stuff in the cabinets. You "help" her and it results in some butt humping for a few seconds. 3.) Stephanie is wearing your shirt and shorts. You get to see her naked for two seconds when you retrieve your clothes. 4.) You are showering and you get a handjob for three seconds. 5.) You decide to pay Stephanie a visit in her bedroom and you get intercourse for a few seconds. On top of the overall sex content being less than 30 seconds, it takes a while to get to it because of the filler dialogue and there is no way to fast forward or just go straight to a Gallery. If this was a Ren'Py game, you could get through the entire game in 10 seconds. If this game had 10-35x the sex content with the mom (not other people), it would be worth keeping in my game archives for replay. But because there is so little content, I'm hesitant on whether I want to keep the game on my hard drive or not. I probably will, but I also probably won't be playing it again because it takes too long to get to the one ejaculation scene which only lasts two or three seconds.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

G33N

Milf... incest... what could you possibly want more!

Joke aside...
    it's really hard for a new game to get going after the first reviews are bad... the game is not 5 stars (at least not yet) but it's not 2 either... it's somewhere in between and I want to see where exactly that is.

I personally liked it.. a lot...
    The models are really good and different in a good way...
    The Mother (or friend.... or however you named it) is stupid silly and dumb... but in a perverse and erotic way...
    The mc.... could get some more work but... it's not in a problem for me at least...

And ....yes... there are a lot of weird decisions:
    The game engine (its really laggy loading different scenes sometimes)...
    The pacing of the game.....and some other minor and bigger flaws....

But.... I can easily recommend this.... none of the flaws kept me enjoy the strong sides of the game...and I can't wait to see what's next...
  4. 3.00 star(s)

anon280

Version: Episode 5

Apparently this was not meant to be a game and was just short separate scenes (according to the dev's newgrounds. Nevertheless, not much content but what is there are okay lewd animations.

Writing
    • Very short episodes/scenes, each ends with a lewd animation
    • Considering how short it is I'm impressed the dev did a good job on the characters.
    • They are not outrageously clueless in what they are doing or trying to do (sexual acts).
    • Male protag is not the overused "chivalrous male discovering incestuous acts for the first time" type - instead he's nonchalant. I rather this characterisation over the dumbass son type.
    • The curse plot element didn't get to show development with the Abandonment of the game so it's just whatev
    Art
    • Some will like it some won't. It's okay imo. A bit plain.
    • Thicc milf
    • Animations are the best part about the game - fluid and seamless

Program and UI
    The biggest bottleneck about this game. I've never used the Tyranno engine before and it seems to not be as good as Renpy.
    • a slight lag on each slide
    • can't save during choice screens
    • can't rollback.
    • the save menu is only limited to hard saves (so no autosaves or quicksaves)
    • Episode 3; the Passive choice animation didn't start and I couldn't click anything - twice it happened so I just didn't bother trying a third.
    • there's no menu when you load the game. instead you need to start a new game each time and THEN load a save
    Content
    • Choices offer polar experiences of either a sub or dom (Passive vs Active) scene - you want the milf to take the lead or do you? This allows the player to play the game by their preference and is much better than the reward vs no reward system in other games.
    • Choices offer a different animation for each. Each episode is limited to one animation (per playthrough).
    • Scenes themselves are nice teases but being just one animation and on such short episodes... that's just lame.
    • The scenes are hot scenarios but are really short lived
    Bug:
    choosing Passive for the laundry scene freezes the program

In conclusion
    Not much to see and shit game engine but it deserves a revamp as the scenes and characters were well done