RPGM Fervent Fate [v0.1.0-a] [Nastyou]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nastyou

Dec 22, 2023
I appreciate the honesty bro, but it's not really a good idea to say this out loud :FacePalm:.
I don't see what's wrong with that. It's just common sense imo

Also it was a general statement. If I see support in reviews and people really do want me to keep developing it (even if they don't support economically) I'll probably keep developing anyways

Last edited:
Reactions: Broker08

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I don't see what's wrong with that. It's just common sense imo
It is, but coming from the dev that he is willing to let the project die so easily doesn't really instill any confidence to support the game.

But well, I wont give you lessons on how to sell your game.

The art doesn't do anything for me, so probably won't play it, but good luck anyway.

Last edited:

OneMu7eGirl

Sep 4, 2021
So in your opinion, when exactly should a creator start a Patreon or Subscribestar?
From my perspective, every game creator has their own vision, but of course they don't know if others will support this project, so if in this case they haven't created any games before, how would they make money?
Imagine that a game creator quit his job to focus on his project, he decides to publish his first version of the game and does he really have to wait a few months or maybe even years until the game is finished and only then he can start his Patreon?? You need to explain more why you think so. Looking at our forum, we know perfectly well that it's not true that you have to have a game on your account to open a Patreon, a good project/demo will gain support quickly if people see that it has potential.
You are right in majority of what you said except me needing to explain more why I think so. Im not obliged to explain anything. However, if you fail to see the reason why the very least I find it suspicious someone started a donation box out the get go without anything to show for support except starting dev and maybe niche style. Then oh well.
I would argue there is a difference betwen wanting to make a game just because, wanting to make a game just for money and the blessed middle ground between the two. That is not the Thread for this discussion anyway.

The dev pretty much confirmed a dark truth and back tracked pretty fast, not a good look for me. I will however retract me crossing "good luck" and maybe be proven wrong to what I said here alltogether.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Anyone related to the mc?

Usually when these premises comes out "mc it's the only male in town" is a cute way of saying no incest.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote