[R>Proofreader] [R>Writer] Share Fetish Locator is looking for a writer [Closed]

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
Project:
- Fetish Locator is a game in it`s very begging. About the game - HERE

Developer:
- Me - ViNovella. ,

Looking for:
- Writer, Proofreader

Employment Type:
- At the moment the game is costing much more money than bringing. If there will be a surplus income I'm willing to share it!

Work commitment:
- Long term - Part-time. I want to find someone who wants to help me to build the game.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord

Job Description:
- First of all, you should go and play the game. Continue reading if you like it or you find potential there. If you like the game there would be two things that you would have to agree with:
  • There will be certain fetishes in the game that you would need to work with. You need to be ok with writing detailed and hot sex scenes for watersports, lesbian, anal, BDSM, group sex, cuckold, foot fetish, cum fetish, and scat. You need to be ok with most of them.
  • I will describe a process of work, but the idea is that I still will control the narrative. I want to write a skeleton of the story and I want you to bring it to life with dialogs and hot descriptions of the sex scenes. I for sure would be open to ideas and all kinds of suggestions.

Additional comments:
- Would love to work with someone with the same time zone as me. (CET). It is important to be able to discuss things in real-time and brainstorm ideas.

FlashNewton

Feb 1, 2018
Is this offer still available? I've written books for friends, I played the game and I'd really like to help to build the rest of the game.

RookSuicide

Jul 19, 2019
Just played the 0.1.5 version and have to say I liked what I played. I think you've got a great concept going with this.
I'm keen to offer my services (check my profile for what I can offer). I'm not in your timezone, though (pretty much the opposite actually). If not being able to chat in real time is a problem perhaps we could discuss just helping out with proofreading/editing?
I work for free currently as I'm looking to build up a portfolio.

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
have you found a writer yet?

I played your game and I love it. I think you have some great potential here. I would be very much interested in helping you on this game if you haven't yet found a writer.

Last edited:

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
have you found a writer yet?

I played your game and I love it. I think you have some great potential here. I would be very much interested in helping you on this game if you haven't yet found a writer.
At the moment I work with a very good partner as a writer. But we still looking to expand the team of proofreaders and testers, if you are interested in that you can contact me on discord. If you have great suggestions and\or ideas for the game also feel free to share them on the Discord, I always love to talk about the game.