[R> Other] [R>Composer] Paid Fetish Locator looking for a Sound engineer [Closed]

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
Project:
- Fetish Locator

Developer:
- ViNovella Games

Looking for:
- Sound Engineer

Employment Type:
- Paid after a test period.

Work commitment:
- As much as you want.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord - ViNovella#5877

Job Description:
- I'm having great trouble with working with music. I need someone who wants to design/direct the sound for the game. That can include:
  • Arranging what track where to use and when start/stop the sound
  • Finding the right tracks online (we can purchase them if needed)
  • Finding sound effects and/or recording your own sound effect for the game
  • Describing the music that I should order from freelancers compositors
  • It is good if you know how to work with RenPy (but we can teach that)

Additional comments:
It is a long term project, so I'm looking for someone who wants to join us and help us to make a great game. You can also join our sessions where we discuss the plans for the game. And as any other team member, you can bring new ideas to the story that we are creating.

Last edited:

MediumNuts

Dec 30, 2018
Hello, are you still looking for a sound engineer? If so, let me know and I'll contact you through Discord later (it's too late here rn)

namiv

Feb 19, 2020
hi,
about the sound effects, i have a massive collection (purchased) of pre recorded SEs
but about the music, making a really good one would cost much for you so if your expectations aren't high i can do that as well.
my renpy knowledge is very low, so don't consider that as well.

ROHANDECAPRIO

Aug 15, 2020
Hey ViNovella. I would love to be a part of your team i am a music producer. I have worked past with the songs of "Betrayed and Prince of subrabia" and if your interested in background music and other musics i have massaged you in discord ROHANDECAPRIO#9528