Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Fetish Locator - Multi-Mod [v3.4.8] [LightmanP]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 13, 2018
Hmm, it looks like you may have put the "game" folder of the mod into the wrong place. It should go into the root folder of FetishLocator folder, so you merge "game" folder from the mod archive with the existing "game" folder. There shouldn't be FetishLocator\game\game folder.
So...101 level user error.

Thanks -- I will henceforth change my username to 00bern00b and begin any future postings with "DERP!"

• Haha
Reactions: LightmanP

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Got a main menu error after installing the mod. I started a new base game in chapter 2 briefly before installing.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
File "game/code/screens/screens.rpy", line 411, in prepare_screen
screen main_menu():
File "game/code/screens/screens.rpy", line 411, in prepare
screen main_menu():
File "game/code/screens/screens.rpy", line 415, in prepare
if not persistent.chose_lang:
File "game/code/screens/screens.rpy", line 418, in prepare
else:
File "game/code/screens/screens.rpy", line 424, in prepare
if is_extended_edition:
File "game/code/screens/screens.rpy", line 424, in prepare
if is_extended_edition:
Exception: A screen named main_menu_extended does not exist.
View attachment 1237373
Did you enable dev mode? This is a native game error if dev mode is enabled. Just disable it (if you did it with unren, you can go to game\unren-dev.rpy and set config.developer to False or delete the file). Alternatively, if you need dev mode, you can go to game/code/screens/screens.rpy and comment out the line with main_menu_extended in it.

Kyuzo3567

Aug 14, 2016
Did you enable dev mode? This is a native game error if dev mode is enabled. Just disable it (if you did it with unren, you can go to game\unren-dev.rpy and set config.developer to False or delete the file). Alternatively, if you need dev mode, you can go to game/code/screens/screens.rpy and comment out the line with main_menu_extended in it.
I did use Unren, this fixed it and it is now working for me. Thank you!

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
I got a request for port with the mod integrated so here it is

Week1 (v1.0.40):

Week2(v2.021):

Week3(v2.4.6):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Last edited:

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Week1:

Week2:

All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
Oh my, 2 ports within an hour :D Thanks, will add it to the OP.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
LightmanP does this mod work with week 1 extended edition v1.0.36 ?
I don't know, I don't have that version, it wasn't tested with the mod. If the changes weren't significant, it should work. However, the game would effectively be version .25 since the mod files would override script files of the game.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
I don't know, I don't have that version, it wasn't tested with the mod. If the changes weren't significant, it should work. However, the game would effectively be version .25 since the mod files would override script files of the game.
Would you be willing to update it if I share the extended files on f95 ?

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
For week 1 i get this error:

File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 82, in _init_language
renpy.change_language(language)
File "game/code/screens/screens.rpy", line 1381, in <module>
ypos gui.notify_ypos
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'notify_ypos'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "J:\Back up\F95 zone\PSSST\Checking now\FetishLocator-1.0.36-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "J:\Back up\F95 zone\PSSST\Checking now\FetishLocator-1.0.36-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "J:\Back up\F95 zone\PSSST\Checking now\FetishLocator-1.0.36-pc\renpy\main.py", line 75, in run
renpy.translation.init_translation()
File "J:\Back up\F95 zone\PSSST\Checking now\FetishLocator-1.0.36-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 558, in init_translation
renpy.store._init_language() # @UndefinedVariable
File "J:\Back up\F95 zone\PSSST\Checking now\FetishLocator-1.0.36-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 638, in change_language
new_change_language(tl, language)
File "J:\Back up\F95 zone\PSSST\Checking now\FetishLocator-1.0.36-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 604, in new_change_language
i.apply()
File "J:\Back up\F95 zone\PSSST\Checking now\FetishLocator-1.0.36-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2553, in apply
value = renpy.python.py_eval(expr)
File "J:\Back up\F95 zone\PSSST\Checking now\FetishLocator-1.0.36-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "J:\Back up\F95 zone\PSSST\Checking now\FetishLocator-1.0.36-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
ypos gui.notify_ypos

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fetish Locator 1.0.36
Wed Jun 16 19:45:40 2021

What i did was install
FetishLocator-1.0.36-pc.zip thats the version on the main page with Voice Effects Update
Boot game it works perfect.
Install the taboo patch.
Install Week 1 mod
I get the error msg above.

So what do i do wrong or what is wrong.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
For week 1 i get this error:

ypos gui.notify_ypos

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "J:\Back up\F95 zone\PSSST\Checking now\FetishLocator-1.0.36-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "J:\Back up\F95 zone\PSSST\Checking now\FetishLocator-1.0.36-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "J:\Back up\F95 zone\PSSST\Checking now\FetishLocator-1.0.36-pc\renpy\main.py", line 75, in run
renpy.translation.init_translation()
File "J:\Back up\F95 zone\PSSST\Checking now\FetishLocator-1.0.36-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 558, in init_translation
renpy.store._init_language() # @UndefinedVariable
File "J:\Back up\F95 zone\PSSST\Checking now\FetishLocator-1.0.36-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 638, in change_language
new_change_language(tl, language)
File "J:\Back up\F95 zone\PSSST\Checking now\FetishLocator-1.0.36-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 604, in new_change_language
i.apply()
File "J:\Back up\F95 zone\PSSST\Checking now\FetishLocator-1.0.36-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2553, in apply
value = renpy.python.py_eval(expr)
File "J:\Back up\F95 zone\PSSST\Checking now\FetishLocator-1.0.36-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "J:\Back up\F95 zone\PSSST\Checking now\FetishLocator-1.0.36-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
ypos gui.notify_ypos

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fetish Locator 1.0.36
Wed Jun 16 19:45:40 2021

What i did was install
FetishLocator-1.0.36-pc.zip thats the version on the main page with Voice Effects Update
Install the taboo patch.
Install Week 1 mod
I get the error msg above.

So what do i do wrong or what is wrong.
The mod doesn't support 1.0.36 version for week 1 yet, if you want to play with the mod now, download 1.0.25 (Voice Effects Update) version instead.

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
sorry my bad it works perfect now.

So after reading all the diverance between 1.0.25 and 1.0.36 is he made his own walktrough or is there more to it.

Last edited:

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
sorry my bad it works perfect now.

So after reading all the diverance between 1.0.25 and 1.0.36 is he made his own walktrough or is there more to it.
Not sure, I haven't checked it yet. No new content, I'm pretty sure, they added an in-game walkthrough and maybe some slight changes.

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
The mod has been updated to game version 1.09.13, enjoy!

I didn't have the foresight that cumming in Nora during week 1 will have a bigger storyline, so I made a quick and dirty choice during day 13 whether you want to see related scenes, will need to go back to week 1 and give a proper option to see the related story from the start. I will also add points to the cheat menu later on.
Hey man, loving the mod so far.
Any indication on when we can expect the points in the cheat menu as well?
I cant seem to change them with save editors.

<3

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Hey man, loving the mod so far.
Any indication on when we can expect the points in the cheat menu as well?
I cant seem to change them with save editors.

<3
Hey, thank you. Probably next week, I'm busy with another mod and then want to check the week 1 update, clean some things up first.
Changing the fl_points variable works fine, note that you won't see any change at the top-right until you receive or spend some points in the game.

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
Hey, thank you. Probably next week, I'm busy with another mod and then want to check the week 1 update, clean some things up first.
Changing the fl_points variable works fine, note that you won't see any change at the top-right until you receive or spend some points in the game.
aaaaah, fair enough, guess I shouldve checked first :D .
Thanks for the headsup!

KunFuzius

Apr 14, 2018
Week1:

Week2:

So, the save from week 1 at the end is not found in the week 2...why?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote