Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Fetish Locator - Multi-Mod [v3.4.8] [LightmanP]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TripleNiple333

Jul 5, 2023
When i added this mod everything works fine, but all video scenes are black screens. I ran the back up I made without the mod and did not have this issue. Is this something I did wrong? Literally just dropped the game folder into my fetish locater folder

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
hello...I have a problem...sex scenes are blacked out using mod for week 3? I can read the dialogue but I can't see entire sex scenes? I'm using version 3.0.24. any help would be greatly appreciated. damn I'm so stupid I didn't realize this mod wasn't for my version when i downloaded it. is there a cheat mod for version 3.0.24? thanks

Last edited:

Anik840

Mar 13, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Fetish Locator [v2.6.12 Week 3] + LightmanP's Multi Mod + Patch

Fetish Locator [v2.0.21 Week 2] + LightmanP's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider buying me a cofee as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for storage, thanks
Pls update

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Now that Week 1 v1.0.60 is out, is the mod for v1.0.36 compatible and does it conflict with the walkthrough dlc? I just want to double check before I even download any mods.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote