Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Technically it seems fine, Locations and Renders are good, but the Dialogue and Story could use some work.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I think this is how a MC should be depicted, that is as much generic as possible. This way a wider number of players can impersonate themselves as the protagonist of the story.

Big dick is a plus for me, but I know this is not what everyone expects to find in such a game.

Now I see a proper fetish list for this game, most of the time I see lots of vanilla stuff listed as fetishes in games. This is totally not the case, so keep up the good work!
Putting this thread on my watchlist.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
fetish locator?... hmm...
No incest
No impregnation
no inbreeding
no pregnant sex
no bestiality
no BDSM
no S&M
No handle bar hair pulling while making motorcycle sounds while pounding her as hard as you can (i cannot think of a tag for this).
No male on futa
No futanari lovingly pounding your ass and not being a total domineering bitch about it.
no damn futanari
does not seem to have anything for those that love being cucked, you know who you are (if you add this make it optional and not forced like a certain dev i hate who claims it is optional but forces it)
no ect ect...

man i think this is some fine false advertising here. good luck dude.
take a peek in the dev notes in op,if you haven't already :p

The game looks good,definitely ganna be skipping some of the fetishes but most of the fetishes i'm ok with.The sister is def my favorite right now,so hot :love:

• Angry
Reactions: Ullubu

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
on a lighter note.. ViNovella let my MC hit the store for some acne cream..i really wanna boink nerdy ginger..but she needs some dermatology help :D and dont make it kinky..HAHAHAHAAAA

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
OK, I like it, when's the next update? LOL
I worked straight for 3 months on this game. I will have a vacation for a week and will get back to development right after it! So you can expect the next update in September! Don't forget to support me on if you want me to continue working on this game!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
it amused me the day it drops they already ask "update when" ..LOL ..Sept is my birthday month..make it special :D

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Putting this under the column of "Forced Girlfriend" even if the MC doesn't actually have one at the start.

His character is focused on a single girl and it's clear he's been ignoring his hot redhead friend and the thicc blonde since long before the game. Sure the Fetish App might make him more open to having experiences with other girls, but his ultimate goal still seems to be the one girl he's destined to NEVER GET.

It's going to turn out his dream girl is some massive slut who's been used all over campus. The type of girl whose fetish is going to be gangbang or bukkake.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

qyx455

Dec 3, 2018
Ahhhh, yes... Human Fetishes... A psychologist's/psychiatrist's/psychoanalyst's wet dream! :) Wait... is that a fetish??? :) Ok, ok, ok :) Who can create the longest chain of fetishes in a given situation? :) Your girlfriend faps you off, while watching your Mom and Dad, both in latex wear, peeing on each other, and... etc, etc... Any takers?? :) Bring it on!! :)

• Haha
Reactions: ViNovella
4.10 star(s) 157 Votes