EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Very-lewd_v2.jpg

Overview:
Fetish Locator is a story-driven Visual Novella. The latest app going around campus is Fetish Locator! Each day sexy coeds connect to perform challenges and earn points by uploading the photos. Join our main character, who hopes to earn enough points to go to a very special party, where he can finally hook-up with the lust of his life!​

Thread updated: 2024-02-20
Release Date: 2024-02-09
Developer: ViNovella - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Week 3 - 3.3.10
Language: English, German, Spanish, Spanish (AL), French, Italian, Portuguese (BR), Turkish, Chinese (Simplified), Korean
Other Games: Taboo University - Fetish Locator: S&M Studio
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Saves between the standard and extended editions are incompatible
All 3 Weeks need to be played separately

DOWNLOAD
Week 3
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
PC Update Only (v3.0.15+ -> v3.3.10): - - - -

Android (v3.2.9): - - - -
SPLITS (Week 3 - v3.3.10)

Week 2
Week 1
Patches: Incest ( or - -
Extras: Getting started* - Fan Sigs - Multi Mod* - Week 1-3 Walkthrough - Italian TL*
Zenzozo thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

sy-dd.jpg Lydia-promo.jpg lesbian-promo-2.jpg footfetish.png stacy-promo.jpg d05s05b-15-03 mh-feet-2.png d04s02-22 dd-cumshot-4.png d01s05b-09 jf-closer-1-listen.png d03s04-37 arj-leaving.png d03s13-06 mes-she-was-not-good.png d06s01-28 mc-dd-cow-girl.png d06s02-05 sy-talks.png d05s06-55 mc-mes-talk-after-pee.png d07s04-pw-31 pw-mc-thinking_c3_i.png d03ps11b-09 jk-talks_c3.png d04s05-19 arj-talks-naked-3.png d04s07-33 pw-skirt-down-3.png d06s11-54 jf-take-some-pictures-4_c1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
fetish locator?... hmm...
No incest
No impregnation
no inbreeding
no pregnant sex
no bestiality
no BDSM
no S&M
No handle bar hair pulling while making motorcycle sounds while pounding her as hard as you can (i cannot think of a tag for this).
No male on futa
No futanari lovingly pounding your ass and not being a total domineering bitch about it.
no damn futanari
does not seem to have anything for those that love being cucked, you know who you are (if you add this make it optional and not forced like a certain dev i hate who claims it is optional but forces it)
no ect ect...

man i think this is some fine false advertising here. good luck dude.

2020 NOTE: When i wrote this well over a year ago when the game launched, there was nothing in it. The list was made as a joke, and as a not so subtle list of suggestions of what the dev can put into the game. Most of which, i think they did put into the game, so good job dev!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 157 Votes