Belfaborac

Jul 7, 2019
Maybe there was something corrupted in the previous download. Did you put the game on the same path? Windows has issues if the path is too long.
Yup, exactly the same procedure. Corruption is a possible cause, although in those cases the extractor tends to give a warning. No matter though, it's hardly a big deal to download it again.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Hey there, I've been hearing nice things about this game, I shall try it soon....Tell me there are hairy armpits/bushes in it! :D

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Finally got round to playing the last couple of updates and have to agree with others that AmRose being so cavalier about Stacy getting involved with the app that is actively blackmailing her and the MC seems completely deranged, knowing what she knows, encouraging Stacy to attend the party and mocking the MC's concerns seems incredibly callous.

If the dev wants someone to call out the MC/player for being hypocrites, there are ways to do that (let Lydia do it, e.g.: presumably she doesn't know about the blackmail and that could add more significance to her fairly insipid conversations), but this ain't it.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is there an updated week 2 walkthrough?
Nope. Most of the content from where the current walkthrough leaves off is fairly straightforward FUCK? Y/N stuff though.

One thing I noticed that may be worth knowing is that playing the extended edition (is_extended_edition = True) gives an additional option for doing Samiya a favour. Additionally, if you choose to "assist" her in that choice, you can choose again, allowing two options in all.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Finally got round to playing the last couple of updates and have to agree with others that AmRose being so cavalier about Stacy getting involved with the app that is actively blackmailing her and the MC seems completely deranged, knowing what she knows, encouraging Stacy to attend the party and mocking the MC's concerns seems incredibly callous.
He had zero concern about the app there. Mike's whole reasoning was "Stacy can't participate in a fetish party because she is my sister".
AmRose was right, Stacy was already there and with the app instaled. Smart thing to do was just keep a eye on her in case she needs help and let the sexually active young woman have her fun.

Hey there, I've been hearing nice things about this game, I shall try it soon....Tell me there are hairy armpits/bushes in it! :D
There are none so far.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
He had zero concern about the app there. Mike's whole reasoning was "Stacy can't participate in a fetish party because she is my sister".
MC: Oh for the love of-
AmRose: Do you even have a Fetish Locator account?
MC: Please say, "No." Please say, "No."
Stacy: Of course. I signed up for one this afternoon.
MC: No no no no no no no.

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
MC: Oh for the love of-
AmRose: Do you even have a Fetish Locator account?
MC: Please say, "No." Please say, "No."
Stacy: Of course. I signed up for one this afternoon.
MC: No no no no no no no.
We've gone over it with him a couple of times. Doesn't matter much to him, he approves the message so he'll make excuses to approve the method of telling. Pretty much universal agreement that it was badly written except for him, though - question in my mind is whether the Dev has seen the feedback, and what his stance on it is.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
We've gone over it with him a couple of times. Doesn't matter much to him, he approves the message so he'll make excuses to approve the method of telling. Pretty much universal agreement that it was badly written except for him, though - question in my mind is whether the Dev has seen the feedback, and what his stance on it is.
I know Vi stops by here from time to time, but presumably to them it's (quite rightly) more important what the paying customers think rather than we, the unwashed proletariat. I don't expect them to change anything: It's one fuck-up in an otherwise reasonably well-written game, it just soured my impression of the latest episode.

Reactions: Orlu

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not sure what that's supposed to prove. You were the one who claimed that the app didn't enter into it at all when we're explicitly told through the MC's thoughts that it's a key concern. He can't very well start blabbing about it when it's been reinforced time and again that the app listens to everything they say. (Something like "Hey, remember that app that's been ruining your life? Could you maybe not encourage my sister to get involved with it as well?" is probably not an option.)

Meanwhile AmRose is busy cracking jokes and mocking the MC for being worried about his sister. I maintain that 'cavalier' and 'callous' are accurate descriptors for her attitude.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'm not sure what that's supposed to prove. You were the one who claimed that the app didn't enter into it at all when we're explicitly told through the MC's thoughts that it's a key concern. He can't very well start blabbing about it when it's been reinforced time and again that the app listens to everything they say. (Something like "Hey, remember that app that's been ruining your life? Could you maybe not encourage my sister to get involved with it as well?" is probably not an option.)

Meanwhile AmRose is busy cracking jokes and mocking the MC for being worried about his sister. I maintain that 'cavalier' and 'callous' are accurate descriptors for her attitude.
Really?
He could have implied this to AmRose if the app was his main source of worry without downright saying it ("hey remember that issue we both have?"), she would have understood it. Instead Mike decided to spout a bunch of hypocritical nonsense about why his sister couldn't have sex at the party. It is no wonder AmRose mocked and called him out.

Reactions: Mikeyw

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Really?
He could have implied this to AmRose if the app was his main source of worry without downright saying it ("hey remember that issue we both have?"), she would have understood it. Instead Mike decided to spout a bunch of hypocritical nonsense about why his sister couldn't have sex at the party. It is no wonder AmRose mocked and called him out.
If she were at least part human she would be as worried as he is. AmRose is the one who has (as far as we know) suffered the most from being blackmailed by the app, yet seems supremely unconcerned that her new friend Stacy is being dragged into the same morass. This isn't some random party where Stacy might hook up with someone, it is an event specifically organized and supervised by the app that's been ruining AmRose's life.

Eh, we're clearly not going to agree on this. I'll try to resist the temptation to drag it out further.

ArimaIzuku

Jun 2, 2019
I'm kind of hoping that Stacy does end up a little to far down the fetish hole now so that she can see that the MC was actually looking out for her because she does seem to be a little too carefree about the app and especially sneaking into the party.
I think I kinda agree with this and would really like for this to happen (if Dev doesn't want to change the whole weirdly out-of-character argument between MC and AmRose.) considering what we saw from both AmRose and Stacy, especially AmRose, who has been acting really unbothered and unconcerned by the fact that Stacy has joined the app which has been blackmailing both of them.

And the whole "calling out MC" thing is really unnecessary for me because AmRose didn't seem to understand MC's point of view in this whole thing, which I think is that the MC didn't want Stacy to join the app because of the capability that the app can do, not because he didn't want her sister to sleep around and have fun with her sexuality.

Reactions: Rannell

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
new-year-promo-iona-VU-entrance_c1.jpg

Hello, my fellow Fetish lovers!

Happy new year!
Woah, 2021, already? That's kinda crazy.
2020 felt like a rollercoaster. And not the fun kind. It was, in most regards, a very craptastic year. I won't go into specifics, we're not here for that. But hey, we got some dank memes out of it, so that's something.
There's also another pretty awesome thing that happened this year...Fetish Locator.
I started 2020 with some 85 patrons and a small game nobody knew. And I'm finishing 2020 with 10 times as many supporters and an amazing team of people that are helping me develop this little passion project of mine far, far beyond where I thought I'd get.
I never thought that this could one day become my full-time job, but here we are.
And I'm beyond ecstatic about it.
What a truly unpredictable year 2020 has been.
Anyway, enough with the reminiscing. I know what you horny buggers are here for.
"What's coming in 2021, Vi?" you ask. Well, let me explain then.
You may or may not have noticed that I don't make a habit of announcing ideas for stuff without a concrete plan in place to actually deliver on my promises. This won't change.
I want to deliver unique, well-made, blow your socks sky-high content that nobody else in this market has done before. I don't want to announce something before disappearing for months at a time. So if I say something is happening, you can bet your tooshie it's happening.
Because of that, I can't tell you all the grand ideas we have in the works. I know, it sucks. But it would be worse if I announced something amazing and wasn't able to deliver on it. But it's safe to say that we're not standing idly by. Work on Fetish Locator is going full force and the next release is gonna be one of the biggest releases we've ever made.
So that's all for now. But before I leave, I just want to reiterate just how thankful I am. All of this is because of your support. Big or small, every single person that's supporting us is giving us the opportunity to create and go even further beyond.

From the bottom of my heart and everyone here at ViNovella Games, thank you, and I hope you have an amazing year ahead of you.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'm too hung over to get any real work done and tired of people asking, so I spent a moment slapping together a quick walkthrough for days 9 and 10, picking up where the current Week 2 walkthrough leaves off and up to current end of content.

I still don't think it's really necessary; the story is pretty much on rails here depending on the relationships you've already set up, but whatever. All typos my own, no refunds. Happy New Year or whatever.

Edit: Someone's been kind enough to leak the official walkthrough for v. 1.10.10.

Note that you'll probably want to hang on to a save from end of week 1/start of week 2, in case you want to replay the whole week when the extended edition is released.

Last edited:

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
I know Vi stops by here from time to time, but presumably to them it's (quite rightly) more important what the paying customers think rather than we, the unwashed proletariat. I don't expect them to change anything: It's one fuck-up in an otherwise reasonably well-written game, it just soured my impression of the latest episode.
Agreed on pretty much all that. It's a bad scene, but it not being fixed is whatever as long as the lesson is taken forwards - if the following updates keep having such issues then it will become a problem.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes