Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
well you cant continue from standard edition on to extended with saves, you have to restart the extended as it was meant to be, it was same with week 1 and its same with week 2 , because extended adds scenes all over the week and does remains final version of the week so got no choice.
dont know about any missing scenes since i havent got to it yet - to final replay
but if you are on mod what i do always recommend from week 1 forward so you dont miss a girl, you can check your relationships
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for info

Reactions: micmitja

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Fetish Locator [v2.0.11 Extended Edition] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.42 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.40 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.21 GB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 1.19 GB: MEGA

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link: Mega

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Hi JL. You probably already got this request but any chance you will also upload a compressed version of week 1?

Reactions: JokerLeader
May 8, 2021
Hello developers,
I wiollte times ask if there is the game, so the 2 week also in German? I bought the 1 part so week 1 on steam.and well find it a bit of a shame that I can not get me the 2 week on steam, because such games are no longer sold on steam in Germany what I really mega mist find, but that's another story. Therefore, I wanted to ask if there is a German translation of the game, then I would get it directly from you, because I find the game really mega Geil and I was looking forward so much to the 2 week, because it was exciting and I would like to know how it continues. My English is unfortunately to play the game and understand everything rather bad. Therefore also this question.
Is created with Deepl. hope the English is not so bad.

Greetings Playazclubmember

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hello developers,
I wiollte times ask if there is the game, so the 2 week also in German? I bought the 1 part so week 1 on steam.and well find it a bit of a shame that I can not get me the 2 week on steam, because such games are no longer sold on steam in Germany what I really mega mist find, but that's another story. Therefore, I wanted to ask if there is a German translation of the game, then I would get it directly from you, because I find the game really mega Geil and I was looking forward so much to the 2 week, because it was exciting and I would like to know how it continues. My English is unfortunately to play the game and understand everything rather bad. Therefore also this question.
Is created with Deepl. hope the English is not so bad.

Greetings Playazclubmember
(Nothing against you) DeepL has had better days than this translation. "Wollte" has a typo, okay, but "Mist" and "geil" it should recognize, to translate "Mal" with "times" in this context - ouchie. But yes, the question is gettable. "Is there a German translation of week 2".

xxxxdave

Feb 13, 2018
Hello everyone. I have Week 2 Extended version 1.9.2.4. Do I need to find a update download or do I need a fresh install?
Thank you

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Fetish Locator Week 1 [v1.0.40 Extended Edition] [ViNovella] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,78 GB / 540 MB - FetishLocator-1.0.40-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,76 GB / 523 MB - FetishLocator-1.0.40-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
I'm wondering if week 2 is going to be out with an integrated walkthru like week 1 with dlc. As the saves don't transfer tween them, as it seems. Sure, I can answer the questionnaire to replicate what I did, but I don't get the points I was carrying over. 9 points might not seem like much, but that's most of what it costs to trigger a challenge, so it can mean one less. Tho it's less of a walkthru then telling you what branches are triggered. And knowing to avoid an answer that triggers scat later on is welcome indeed. So it's less about telling you what the 'best' answer is then telling you what path you're setting foot on. Or stepping in, as it were.

McPickleBiscuit

Oct 29, 2021
I played week 1 on steam, but week 2 can't find week 1 save file. is there a way to do so? i already downloaded the save file from week 1

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
is the week1 v1.0.40 fully voiced version? because I recall a v1.0.36 voiced version and unvoiced version. Now I can only see one version

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
is the week1 v1.0.40 fully voiced version? because I recall a v1.0.36 voiced version and unvoiced version. Now I can only see one version
It is the most up to date extended version + integrated walkthrough.
That is the only thing wrong in the OP. Under "Extras" the "Week 1 Walkthrough mod" should be "Week 1 without integrated walkthrough". (Also it is not really a mod, because it is the official version with the walkthrough integrated)

Extended 1.0.40 = integrated walkthrough
Extended 1.0.39 = non integrated walkthrough (if you want to play vanilla without help)

Last edited:
Reactions: msleomac

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I'm sorry dev, but you CANNOT have Stacy have such a dream and then NOT expect her to be THE main girl

Reactions: Boldano

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
2 things.

1) Regarding Save file transfer from Week 1 into 2nd. Game wont find your previous save if you loaded auto save and made Transfer Save. Solution: load your auto save, save it manually, load manually saved game. It helped me.

2) Can anybody help me with Talk Your Ear Off achievement ? What trigger it ?

PS: How do you pronounce Iona ? Is it Iona or Aiona ?

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes